Is it Mavic for some of us all over again?
837 1 2017-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199554 ft
United States

It's no fun to be negative but the three month delay on the mavic order muddled the waters for me

So I see I am among those who ordered within a few hours of release only to have nothing change in our order status

Ordered at 16:15 UTC

Not the first but there is a lot of people after me. If I could get a straight answer than no big deal I am sure logistics play a roll. I did get a email saying these are being shipped out in the order received. How could this be the case??

I told chat and email it's like lining up at the store before it opens and when it does everyone get to go ahead of you.  If I was not getting the don't worry we will get to you sometime. I have seen that movie with the Mavic and it wasn't pretty.

Just a quick call out if you are amongst me. Give a quick reply. Maybe I am the exception and should just shut it and take my medicine

2017-5-22
Use props
fans48d34f9f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199554 ft
United States

well looks like its going to be a few more days acording to Chat. The First in first out i guess didnt work out so good. The most frustraing thing is just like the Mavic the lies. Just tell the truth its much easier. According to Chat no DJI Goggles have been shipped. I guess the Youtube unboxing videos are fake. Chat responded that oh maybe they have they must have order before you. Well thanks to all that posted their order page it was easy to refute that with the time listed as ordered. Why all the lies again like with the Mavic? why cant anyone at DJI look into this and not just make stuff up.  
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules