How many people have Inspires in the Dallas, TX area?
1951 20 2015-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkySight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

I was just curious who else had them here and thought it might be fun to all meet up one day and compare notes. I obviously have one and are located in the downtown Dallas area.
2015-3-9
Use props
larry.crim
lvl.2

United States

i'm here.  I live out by the Texas Motor Speedway,  I usually fly at home or at the 114 squadron field in Grapevine
2015-3-9
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
United States

Very cool. I know a guy who goes by nickspire that lives in Grapevine with one so far. It would be interesting to know how many were sold around here. Have you flown over TMS yet or got really cool footage of it?
2015-3-9
Use props
howie121218
lvl.3

United States

here two, I live in Richardson. I usually fly around home also some places in Frisco.
2015-3-9
Use props
wolftj
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

Rockwall, got one. Fly around here.
2015-3-9
Use props
wisesafe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1009573 ft
United States

Live in Rowlett.
2015-3-9
Use props
larry.crim
lvl.2

United States

I have not flown at TMS yet but do plan too, I've flown my plane in the parking lot and not gotten any unwanted attention but I may ask for some permission first they seem to be pretty easy going since there isn't much going on there most of the time.
2015-3-9
Use props
jaron
lvl.2

United States

I'm here too!  Live in Southlake.  
2015-3-9
Use props
rickhooton
lvl.1

United States

I'm in the Canton area...
2015-3-9
Use props
Peyson Winterwa
lvl.1

United States

Frisco here!  (Just mailed it back to the repair facility today, though, unfortunately.)
2015-3-14
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
United States

what happened?
2015-3-14
Use props
bobbymanson
lvl.2

United States

I live in the Frisco area and would like to get together and compare notes.
2015-3-15
Use props
drummerboyc2002
lvl.1

United States

I live in Paris, TX.  It's about 100 miles north of Dallas.  If anyone has a set of 4 propellers that they would be willing to part with, I'll pay!  I know they are a precious commodity right now haha... I can't find any anywhere in stock, and I'm not sure I trust ordering them from China, because of the long turnaround time.
2015-3-15
Use props
Elochman
New

United States

Prosper Tx for me.
2015-3-15
Use props
nwellborn85
lvl.2

United States

jaron@bgoarchit Posted at 2015-3-10 11:35
I'm here too!  Live in Southlake.

Hey neighbor.  Right next door to me.
2015-3-15
Use props
mlathem1998
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27224 ft
United States

Evening gents, new Inspire owner here in Mesquite. I just got it Wednesday the 11th and still trying to figure this thing out. Mostly concerning in the jumpy video feed at even get close range.
2015-3-15
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
United States

A friend of mine purchased the carbon fiber set from somewhere (I'll ask him) and they work great on his.
2015-3-15
Use props
drummerboyc2002
lvl.1

United States

Thanks!  I tried ordering some MayTech carbon fiber props off of Alibaba.com but they haven't responded to my request yet.  If you know another source, that would be great.
2015-3-16
Use props
jaron
lvl.2

United States

nwellborn85 Posted at 2015-3-16 03:57
Hey neighbor.  Right next door to me.

Where are you located?
2015-3-18
Use props
sam.fleishmanph
New

United States

My name is Sam and I operate an aerial company in Dallas. We have a shoot in Austin Tuesday Wednesday but our inspire gimbal camera stopped working all of a sudden. I tested another gimbal from hobby town so I know it's not the copter. Never been crashed or anything. I was hoping I could rent just the inspire gimbal from one of you since it's such short notice for an RMA from dji. The production will have insurance.

If you could help me out I'd  greatly apreciate it. Anytime Ya need anything we'd be glad to help you out. Thanks!

Sam
www.aerosthetics.com
2015-3-21
Use props
sam.fleishmanph
New

United States

SkySight Posted at 2015-3-16 10:59
A friend of mine purchased the carbon fiber set from somewhere (I'll ask him) and they work great on ...

My name is Sam and I operate an aerial company in Dallas. We have a shoot in Austin Tuesday Wednesday but our inspire gimbal camera stopped working all of a sudden. I tested another gimbal from hobby town so I know it's not the copter. Never been crashed or anything. I was hoping I could rent just the inspire gimbal from one of you since it's such short notice for an RMA from dji. The production will have insurance.

If you could help me out I'd  greatly apreciate it. Anytime Ya need anything we'd be glad to help you out. Thanks!

Sam
www.aerosthetics.com
2015-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules