Air Encoder Error (0x80002a)
2074 5 2017-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ken Hada
lvl.1
United States

My phantom 4 camera turns off everytime the fan on the drone turns on. And Im getting a "Air Encoder Error (0x80002a)" (which I cannot find via a google search.)
2017-5-24
Use props
Chicomnc
New

Mexico

Hi Ken, I have a similar problem (error 0x800020) that I have exposed in another line of conversation where you intervened on the 19th of this month. I have not received an answer, if you know anything, could you tell me?
2017-5-28
Use props
Chicomnc
New

Mexico

Hi Ken, I have a similar problem (error 0x800020) that I have exposed in another line of conversation where you intervened on the 19th of this month. I have not received an answer, if you know anything, could you tell me?
2017-5-28
Use props
Ken Hada
lvl.1
United States

Chicomnc Posted at 2017-5-28 20:46

Sorry I don't have any new information. Its the same pattern. I start the drone up and the camera feed works, when the fan turns on the video transmission shuts off. When the fan turns off the video transmission turns back on. But I am unable to reformat the sd card or take any pictures at anytime. I have magic so I have been flying that around.
2017-6-9
Use props
Ken Hada
lvl.1
United States

Chicomnc Posted at 2017-5-28 20:46

I'm sorry to hear your problem has not been resolved either. And Im sorry to say that I don't have anymore information for you. Let me know if you hear anything and good luck to you.
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Hey guys, Ken I responded on a different thread but this goes for you and Chicomnc. When an Air encoder issue occurs, there may be some type of hardware issue. However, have either of you hooked up the aircraft to the Assistant 2 and reflashed the firmware? If not, please try that and let us know. It may be that you will need to send the unit in for repair. Let's see what we can do to resolve some of these issues.
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules