What to do when selling P4 with DJI Care?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans417abfbd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 434593 ft
United Kingdom

Evening all.
I have agreed the sale of my P4 and the buyer is coming to pick it up tomorrow. It has just under 3 months of DJI Care remaining. Is there anything I need to do? I know DJI Care is bound to the Aircraft and not the owner so if I give him the original purchase receipt and a receipt for the purchase from myself would that suffice? I will also keep copies of both for my own records. Anything else I need to do. Your advice would be appreciated.
2017-5-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Since DJI Care is tied to the aircraft's SN, it would just carry over regardless and you wouldn't need to do anything on your end. If you want the next person to have warranty on any of the accessories that came with the aircraft, however, you should provide them with a copy of the proof of purchase to use for any future warranty claims.
2017-5-26
Use props
fans417abfbd
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-26 15:39
Since DJI Care is tied to the aircraft's SN, it would just carry over regardless and you wouldn't need to do anything on your end. If you want the next person to have warranty on any of the accessories that came with the aircraft, however, you should provide them with a copy of the proof of purchase to use for any future warranty claims.

Thank you for the advice.
2017-5-27
Use props
SargeAF
lvl.1
United States

If you dont mind me asking how old your unit is and what did it sell for U.S.
2017-6-14
Use props
fans417abfbd
lvl.4
United Kingdom

SargeAF Posted at 2017-6-14 11:18
If you dont mind me asking how old your unit is and what did it sell for U.S.

It was 9 months old and had 3 Batteries, a set of filters and was sold with 3 months of DJI Care remaining.
I got £800 English. I'll let you convert.
2017-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules