choppy video.....
624 3 2017-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
becks87
lvl.1
Italy

hello to all,
i was wondering why my video's on the ocean/sea come out with skips and all.... there was some wind, would that affect it?

and also, i am trying to make a video that runs 550 meters in between 2 walls and some trees (country house driveway)
i would like for the drone to stay centered between the 2 walls and stay at the same height (1.5 meters from the ground lets say, and navigate at 5km/h or so)... my flying isnt steady enough yet, but i need this ASAP

PS. my driveway isnt perfectly straight or the same height

thanks in advance
2017-5-28
Use props
fansbfeec541
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22290 ft
United States

Were you filming in 4K at 25 fps? Because the footage will freeze up if you film something like the ocean that moves fast, with a low amount of frames per second.  
2017-5-29
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

Freezes up?  I haven't seen this.  It is just not as smooth. but an ocean wave is not a fast moving object and should look fine.

To the original post - if the Mavic has to compensate for a wind gust, then yes, you might see a jitter in your vid as it may be outside the Mavic's ability to compensate.  You might also see the same thing when in Sport mode or hitting a quick stop.
2017-5-29
Use props
becks87
lvl.1
Italy

my problem was with the connection between the remote and the mavic only, the videos come out perfect.... for some reason VLC doesnt work too well on these videos, quicktime does though
2017-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules