804 1 2017-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Compo777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 735509 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,
Just wanted to share great service from DJI. My p4pro motors suddenly decided to stop whilst 70 foot up and it crashed down and smashed to bits destroying my pride and joy. I was gutted. I contacted DJI who asked for flight dat and then asked me to return to them for analysis. I knew it was beyond repair and hoped it would be under warranty as i couldnt explain why it decided to turn itself off. Ive has p3's and p4's and a mavic so i kinda know what i'm doing and this was not normal. Anyway i sent the drone off, 3 days later i got a mail saying it would be replaced free of charge and would be returned back which it did and arrived today. From sending it to the netherlands from the uk to getting a new one has taken a total of 11 days. I have just taken it out for a test flight and despite being a little nervous everything is perfect so a big thank you to DJI and Blessie who dealt with my many emails.

The only bit i would like to know is what did the engineers find wrong with it and why did it turn itself off ?. Was it the drone at fault or battery ? . I'm worried to use the battery now in case that was the cause ( new official DJI battery that has only been used 5 times ). I have mailed DJI to ask for the assessment , i hoped it would have been with the paperwork that returned with my new drone but there was nothing.

Anyway DJI, thanks for replacing my drone, although i am nervous about flying it i am very happy.
2017-6-2
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Compo,  Appreciate your feedback, which provides us motivation to keep improving! Wish you have great time on flying, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules