Forward left/right sen error b0000c, tried cali CAM won't show IMG
1007 4 2017-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0a3308b7
New
United States

Hi All, to whom this may concern I hope this finds you well.

I received my brand new Mavic yesterday, I have been flying it around and absolutely love it. I wish I had done this sooner, and I can see why there is such a big community for this. While flying, my phone kept displaying system errors. I had some background on these errors. I had watched several background videos prior to receiving the Mavic, on common problem that sometimes show up and can be fixed with either calibration or the common HW reset / firmware re-install. The errors I was getting were Forward Left vision sensor error (b0000c) and the same for the right sensor + the general "vision system error (b0000c)." I ignored these and pressed on, thinking I could fix these later. But such has not been the case. At the end of my time flying, I tried following a subject around using the intelligent features [Active Track] and it would not let me because of these errors. It would work like a spotlight but never physically changed coordinates; it just hovered in one place. This was my biggest reason in getting the Mavic, in taking amazing cinematic shots of friends and family; this has me a little sad and worried. Am i doing something wrong? Following are the steps I have taken.

- Ran through the entire reset HW and firmware sequence. Problem still did not go away.  

- Connected to DJI Assistant 2 to calibrate the sensors but i get a "Frame Alignment Error" and when i click calibrate now, one [sometimes both] of the two camera screens show an image for a split second then go gray. [I have attached a short video for this - excuse the noise]. The sensor status appears green. Also the image that shows up [for split second] appears to be the bottom sensor image? or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.

I am running on Win 10.

Does the community have any suggestions, is this a HW issue that i need to contact DJI support for?

I have the DJI care refresh. But I could not locate a expedited service number or tech service contact info. Does everyone use email for communication in the US?

Best Regards

2017-6-4
Use props
fansb61d429f
New
United States

Hi There  - I am experiencing some of the same issues. Did you ever resolve the issue? Im having a hard time finding any solutions online.  Thanks
2017-11-28
Use props
djiuser_sBQAnmp
New

China

hi i have exactly same problem. did you manage to solve it?
2017-12-5
Use props
Minajev
New
Flight distance : 329701 ft
Latvia

Hi! Did somebody solve that problem ???
And where  some DJI  assistant answers on that?
Thank you
2018-4-12
Use props
fans19718c1b
New
Canada

Same problem here
2018-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules