Used Phantom 4 Warranty
837 7 2017-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alcorn61
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30125 ft
United Kingdom

I know its probably been asked a hundred times but I cant find an answer on the forum to date.  Can I ask?  
I am buying a used P4 advertised with only 2 hours flying over 3 batteries and just under 9months old .  When I register it to my account  on thursday,does the P4 flight information data & battery charge info transfer over to me ? or does it start afresh on my newly registered account. It also has DJI 3 months crash insurance and the remainder of manufacruers warranty, does this automatically transfer over.. Thanks in Advance

2017-6-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Under the Warranty information: This DJI After-Sales Policy only to DJI products you purchased for your own use and not for resale. The Warranty suggests that this would not be covered as it is used.
http://www.dji.com/service/policy
2017-6-6
Use props
Alcorn61
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-6 11:31
Under the Warranty information: This DJI After-Sales Policy only to DJI products you purchased for your own use and not for resale. The Warranty suggests that this would not be covered as it is used.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-98809-1-1.html

Sorry ,don't understand your reply ,link goes to Mavic AND Spark? and not mention of used warranty info?
2017-6-6
Use props
Nigel_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

Those batteries will not have had enough use, I suggest you give them all one discharge down to 8% with the aircraft sitting on the ground while you are using it to run the simulator to practice your take offs, landings, Return To Home etc. Then don't discharge them below 50% for the first few flights/charges and make sure you always charge them to 100% before using them, on the day that you will use them.  Also don't fly over water, trees, people for the first few charges just in case it decides to do a critical landing due to low voltage - let it land, don't override it.

They will probably be fine after a few charges and they have had a chance to work out their actual capacity, but make sure that you give them all some exercise and fly carefully until they are all proven, don't keep one unused for emergency use and then trust it for flying over water.
2017-6-6
Use props
Alcorn61
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Nigel_ Posted at 2017-6-6 11:52
Those batteries will not have had enough use, I suggest you give them all one discharge down to 8% with the aircraft sitting on the ground while you are using it to run the simulator to practice your take offs, landings, Return To Home etc. Then don't discharge them below 50% for the first few flights/charges and make sure you always charge them to 100% before using them, on the day that you will use them.  Also don't fly over water, trees, people for the first few charges just in case it decides to do a critical landing due to low voltage - let it land, don't override it.

They will probably be fine after a few charges and they have had a chance to work out their actual capacity, but make sure that you give them all some exercise and fly carefully until they are all proven, don't keep one unused for emergency use and then trust it for flying over water.

Thanks Nigel appreciate reply .
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Alcorn61 Posted at 2017-6-6 11:43
Sorry ,don't understand your reply ,link goes to Mavic AND Spark? and not mention of used warranty info?

I am sorry, I re-edited the link to show the After Sales policy.  Once the aircraft is activate through the Go App, the aircraft serial number and RC serial number will be recorded. That information can be retrieved by a repair technician once it is sent in for service. Those are the only two components that can be looked at when the original proof of purchase is not available. Other components like the battery, etc would not be considered without that initial receipt.
2017-6-6
Use props
Alcorn61
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-6 12:05
I am sorry, I re-edited the link to show the After Sales policy.  Once the aircraft is activate through the Go App, the aircraft serial number and RC serial number will be recorded. That information can be retrieved by a repair technician once it is sent in for service. Those are the only two components that can be looked at when the original proof of purchase is not available. Other components like the battery, etc would not be considered without that initial receipt.

Thank you much appreciated ,thanks for the link .
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Alcorn61 Posted at 2017-6-6 12:04
Thank you much appreciated ,thanks for the link .

Thank you as well for flying DJI. We appreciate your interest.
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules