Not Updating firmware
844 3 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

After seeing all these posts about problems after updating I am not updating to the latest firmware, My P4+ is working perfecley as it is with no problems what so ever unlike my Mavic which has had problems from day 1, I just do not understand why DJI release firmware updates whithout fully testing them out first prior to releasing!
If it isnot broken  dont fix it!!!!!

2017-6-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Are you saying you never updated firmware? I think you probably will have noticed there are always problems with firmware and if you want to read about them this is definitely the best place to do it.
2017-6-9
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-9 09:34
Are you saying you never updated firmware? I think you probably will have noticed there are always problems with firmware and if you want to read about them this is definitely the best place to do it.

No I am not saying I never have I am saying why risk messing up a perfectly good P4 pro + and causing myself loads of unnecessary grief and putting the aircraft at risk when there is clearly a problem with the latest firmware update!
considering these are after all flying machines and not just a games consul or something, it just amazes me that DJI release buggy firmware....do they not fully test it prior to release?

2017-6-9
Use props
PandaFlyingcat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2014111 ft
China

i agree with TO!

IF ITS WORKING FINE: DO NOT UPDATE!

Every time i had a perfectly working drone and made an update it was worse than before.
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules