Another update stops me flying
847 4 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aussiesmuggler
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26250 ft
Australia

Gee I'm mad to the point I want to sell my magic...

Fly across Australia to Perth 3 days ago thought to myself I'll check for updates... sure enough there is one so I upload. Thinking I'll be good to go now..

Go for a Cruze up the swan river find something I have to film and no forget it monument missed another firmware update!!!!! That's the last 3 times I've wanted to fly and bloody dji updates stop me...

I need a drone I can fly not look at while I wait for updates... furious with this thing.
2017-6-9
Use props
digdat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

You know these updates are optional, right?
2017-6-9
Use props
Aussiesmuggler
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26250 ft
Australia

I know but I'm scared the bloody thing will do something like fly off or crash so I uploaded . Just wish there was a specific time of the month a set time once so the rest of the time is fly time.
2017-6-10
Use props
Sprtbkrydr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3777011 ft
United States

What kind of magic do you do??
2017-6-10
Use props
Rodger Marjama
lvl.3
United States

I do believe one of the very major reasons DJI has so much trouble with the mavic is because they are using non-dedicated devices in the mix.  If they provided the display system with the controller, I do believe most of our grievances would do like some of our mavics do right now... Fly away and never come back.

I have DJI's goggles coming in this coming week, so I will know if I have to eat my words in a little while, HA!

-Rodger
2017-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules