DJI does not support the current Display size ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Howie Dog 67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661 ft
United States

Hello, I have a Samsung S7 Edge with Android version 7.0 . When DJI updated there App. I go into App with Samsung Edge DJI GO App says it does not support the current Display size setting and may behave unexpectedly. I have deleted an reinstalled DJI GO  App. and then it will work, til DJI GO  App updates then i have the same problem. Is there any settings on my phone I need to take care of to fix this concern. Any help will be appreciated Thanks.
2017-6-11
Use props
Fly Dawg
lvl.2
United States

Try changing the display resolution to 1280x720 that might help.

Screen Resolution
2017-6-11
Use props
rytenuff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10755 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same phone and problem. It is a glitch. There is NO update. If you check next time Play Store offers you an update which after install complains re. screen resolution you will see that it is still 3.1.5. which is the latest at this time:
http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads
2017-6-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, for the Android DJI GO, we have two different versions ,one is for tablets , another one is for phones , you may installed the wrong one. Please uninstall the DJI GO, then go to DJI official website, scan the QR code to install it again.
2017-6-11
Use props
Cyberhamxa
New

Pakistan

Try making a shortcut of the app. Download QuickShortcutMaker apk, install it and make shortcut if DJI app using that.
2019-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules