1530 9 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NickJa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

Hi Folks,
apologies if this is a stupid question but since a day ago a strange red outline appears on the app view on anything in scene if close or far away,
ive tried to adjust camera settings to remove it but nothing seems to work, I know in the attached image it shows on the grass as thats near where I landed but the same red outline appears on my mobile app on the horizon, on trees on houses etc that i'm not near....i'm quite new so don't jump on me if its simply a setting

I have gone through most settings and it doesnt seem to go, is this normal ? as it only showed up a day ago, since then the app preview didnt have such red outlines...
do any of the experts know if this is some exposure linked effect ? as i'm on normal with AWB so a bit lost, it makes the screen look like something out of tron

I tried to take another screenshot whilst in flight but due to the design of the mavic getting to the home button and side button to take a screenshot whilst flying was not my first choice and it locked the phone on me once so didnt want to risk app fail and cause it to drop etc

I know warnings show but on the horizon with a red outline doesnt sound correct ?

any pointers greatly appreciated!
redline.JPG
2017-6-12
Use props
NickJa
lvl.4
France

the red highlight on the blades of grass is the same on buildings or horizon, / trees/ floor etc i bet its some setting ive hit by accident but just cannot seem to find it to make it go back to normal clean image view
2017-6-12
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

This is the fous peaking feature which helps you to see what is in focus range... This is really useful if you use manual focus.
2017-6-12
Use props
NickJa
lvl.4
France

patman89 Posted at 2017-6-12 12:13
This is the fous peaking feature which helps you to see what is in focus if you use manual focus for example...

cheers patman, but I clicked onb screen to get focus but they remained....is it some setting to show/hide this bud ?
2017-6-12
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

NickJa Posted at 2017-6-12 12:14
cheers patman, but I clicked onb screen to get focus but they remained....is it some setting to show/hide this bud ?

You can turn on and off this feature. But I don't know where to do. The highlighted area is where the focus is. So if you tap on the screen it remains red, because the red highlighted thing is in focus range ;-) If you don't like too see this, you have to find the setting - I bet you can find it under camera-settings.
2017-6-12
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

Is it under the camera tab below the record butting on the right side of the screen.  Go to the third tab over on that and look for Peak Focus Threshold and change it to close.  No more red lines.
2017-6-12
Use props
NickJa
lvl.4
France

Xman1 Posted at 2017-6-12 12:22
Is it under the camera tab below the record butting on the right side of the screen.  Go to the third tab over on that and look for Peak Focus Threshold and change it to close.  No more red lines.

ahh cheers , will go & check that on next power up thank alot for the advice, appreciated
2017-6-12
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

NickJa Posted at 2017-6-12 12:35
ahh cheers , will go & check that on next power up thank alot for the advice, appreciated

In case you see also black and white (zebra) lines appear on your screen.
No worries, that is the overexposure setting.
Can also be turned off in the settings

2017-6-12
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
France

Xman1 Posted at 2017-6-12 12:22

Found the setting pal, was exactly that, in aircraft settings 3 small dots and in there was the option, turned it to none and red vanished much appreciated!  Thank you
2017-6-13
Use props
Milan Tokarcik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 917657 ft
Slovakia

Thank you also guys, I was looking also for this settings and create a new discussion regarding this kind of settings :-) much appreciate.
2017-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules