DJI GO 4 LOST CONNECTION
1170 3 2017-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
becauseim
New
Russia

During the flight, hiding the DJI Go 4 application on the iPhone SE which is connected to the control panel, the connection of the application with the copter is losting, i.e. the image from the camera disappears.
For example, an important notification of the incoming message came, I opened it, then I switch to the application DJI GO 4, and there is no picture after it. How to fix tthis problem?

2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

It is recommended to enable the airplane mode on your phone when you are using the DJI GO 4 APP to fly the drone.
2017-9-15
Use props
rikpugh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 489580 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-15 01:52
It is recommended to enable the airplane mode on your phone when you are using the DJI GO 4 APP to fly the drone.

I have been having this issue since latest Go4 update, changed cable so now uses USB, no good. Airplane mode, no good still does it, uninstall and reinstall App, no good.
Very random, have to close app and reboot, connects ok but then may lose picture / comms again !

Please help !
iPhone 6s Plus.

2017-9-16
Use props
sorka
lvl.2
Flight distance : 782582 ft
United States

There are many threads on this issue already, so I'd just scan for those and add your account to one of those threads.

I had the same issue, as have many others, with the app disconnecting from the controller on iOS despite using both USB ports, multiple cables, etc. Nothing fixes it. I ended up returning my Mavic to Adorama within the 30 return period. I'm not going to sit on a $1000 piece of hardware with my Care Refresh 12 months marching along one a drone I'm not willing to fly.

I never had this issue with the P3P.
2017-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules