DJI Care
1033 4 2017-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bonebrain2594
New
Flight distance : 3219 ft
United States

Recently i sent my Mavic in for service from a crash and opted to pay the 119.00 for a replacement drone.  On 10/13 they delivered it to another person in another state and have proof delivery from UPS.  Call DJI Care and they want me to resolve with UPS, not my problem they shipped to the wrong person.  Futher they could not tell me when there would be resolution, and i am perfectly aware of how UPS handles these inquiries.  So when i ask to talk to a supervisior they put me in a Black Hole for now over 30 min. while it tells me i am the first in the que.  Bottom line is we go on vacation next week without our Mavic, shame on you DJI Care.
2017-10-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sorry to hear this, it shouldn’t happen and it beholds dji to try to sort out this matter as soon as possible, you will just give yourself trying an ulcer trying to deal with support. My advice is to contact a moderator here dji Susan or Diana give them your case number they should be able to escalate your case.
Good luck.
2017-10-18
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

"On 10/13 they delivered it to another person in another state"

WTH....

DJI needs to make this right.
2017-10-18
Use props
MBrown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 619790 ft
United States

Wow,  thats just wrong on DJI Care.   You had nothing to do with it, Its up to DJI to fix this with it's carrier.   
2017-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologies for the trouble caused and the unpleasant experience with our customer service. We checked the case number CAS-1060355-Q1F3S7 with your email account, really sorry for this situation.

The case will be escalated to appropriate department to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon, appreciate your patience.
By the way, would you please post the proof delivery from UPS if you have already got it? We will do our best to assist, thanks.
2017-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules