lvl.1
Flight distance : 604514 ft
Kenya

Hi
I have following environment:
Mavic Pro
DJI Asistant  2 1.1.2-2
firmwarre: 1.04.0000

My problem is, I cant see any flight report at Data Upload tab. Flight list is empty. When I access to internal SD Memory, I seen that , old flight data files are there but nothing had been recorded after 30th Of August ( I made several flights after that date) .. By the way, data files are OK in the external SD memory (as subtitle) but certainly they are not sufficient.

May be that problem started after firmware upgrade to Ver 1.03.1000 at 1st of September.  I will be so happy for any clue.

By the way, there is no option as "Flight Data Mode" on Remote control (as explained many youtube videos).
2017-10-22
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

There is a later version of the Assistant 2 software so you should download and install that one.
This might then help you:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-114810-1-1.html
2017-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please download the latest firmware version of the DJI Assistant 2 from this link?  http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
Then, please provide several screenshots about it for better assistance. Besides, for the remote controller, it should be 'Black Box', here is a video below for your reference.  

2017-10-22
Use props
fanseb8ee7db
lvl.1
United States

Hi
thank you so much for the ideas.. But point is:
1. I had been installed latest DJİ Asistant 2 "just in case" (at the date I had been posted my question)
2. when I check the firmware level.. in DJI Asistant 2 app , it say "it is latest level"
3. no data had been recorded on "internal sd memory" after firmware upgrade (I removed the SD Memory from the board and read it... only the files before 30th of August is there)
4. according to application, I should be able to see the internal SDMemory in Windows Explorer as "removable drive", but it does not shown in the drive list

some how, drone decided to not to record any data and cant see the drive in windows eplorer.. Im affraid, Im the only one has that issue and really dont know how to proceed.
2017-10-24
Use props
fanseb8ee7db
lvl.1
United States

Hi again,
I will prepare the screen shots and share. by the way, I will be so happy if you can guide me for "how to upload" the blackbox data files.. is there any link that you can share to read? thank you so much in advance. reha
2017-10-24
Use props
fanseb8ee7db
lvl.1
Kenya

Hi
I uploaded the screenshots I think may be relevant. As you can seen, no data to upload or browser. May be it worth to mention that,
0) I had been downloaded flight data before
1) when I removed the internel SDMemory Card, I seen that no more flight data had been recorded after firmware upgrade to 1.4
2) In Computer Explorer , no remvable device shown in Data Viewer

Any advice ? Because I cant think any solution. thanks, reha

firmware.jpg

Data Upload Page

Data Upload Page

Flight 1.st Page

Flight 1.st Page

Flight 2nd Page

Flight 2nd Page

Flight Last Page

Flight Last Page
Untitled4.jpg
2017-11-4
Use props
fanseb8ee7db
lvl.1
Kenya

Hi
I uploaded the screenshots I think may be relevant. As you can seen, no data to upload or browser. May be it worth to mention that,
1) when I removed the internel SDMemory Card, I seen that no more flight data had been recorded after firmware upgrade to 1.4
2) In Computer Explorer , no remvable device shown in Data Viewer

Any advice ? Because I cant think any solution. thanks, reha

firmware.jpg
dataupload.jpg
flight1.jpg
firmware.jpg
dataupload.jpg
flight1.jpg
flight2.jpg
flight3.jpg
Untitled4.jpg
2017-11-4
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

fanseb8ee7db Posted at 2017-11-4 00:08
Hi

If you're trying to get to the DAT files they'll be under Data Upload tab and it may be necessary to power the aircraft off and back on again, possibly more than once.
2017-11-4
Use props
fanseb8ee7db
lvl.1
Kenya

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-11-4 03:58
If you're trying to get to the DAT files they'll be under Data Upload tab and it may be necessary to power the aircraft off and back on again, possibly more than once.

Hi
thank you for the advice, but sadly, I tried many times. reha
2017-11-4
Use props
BumblerBee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-11-4 03:58

...and you'd need CsvViewer to extract the actual DAT files. Quite cumbersome, and a step backwards for DJI Assistant from the direct file system acceess.
2017-11-4
Use props
fanseb8ee7db
lvl.1
Kenya

Hi,
I have some progress.. I upgraded DJI Asistant to new announced level (1.1.6) and now, I can see the data files under the "Data Upload" created after firmware upgrade. But still no files visible at Flight Data
2017-11-4
Use props
fanseb8ee7db
lvl.1
Kenya

BumblerBee Posted at 2017-11-4 05:29
...and you'd need CsvViewer to extract the actual DAT files. Quite cumbersome, and a step backwards for DJI Assistant from the direct file system acceess.

Hi BumblerBee,
thank you for your reply, but...
Files under the "Data Upload" are encrypted, so that they are not visible with CSV Viewer unless the application that you mention (ie. CsvViewer) can also handle encrypted files. reha
2017-11-4
Use props
BumblerBee
Second Officer
Norway

fanseb8ee7db Posted at 2017-11-4 20:36
Hi BumblerBee,
thank you for your reply, but...
Files under the "Data Upload" are encrypted, so that they are not visible with CSV Viewer unless the application that you mention (ie. CsvViewer) can also handle encrypted files. reha

After you download CsvView from here https://datfile.net/CsvView/downloads.html and install it (you'll need Java too), go to the program folder in the Start menu and launch ExtractDJI program from there. That will allow you to extract the individual DAT files from the archive created by the Assistant.
If you have questions, I'll add some screenshots og the process.
2017-11-5
Use props
BumblerBee
Second Officer
Norway

Here are two pictures for the reference.
The individual DAT files will be in the Output dir.

data_1.JPG
data_2.JPG
2017-11-5
Use props
fanseb8ee7db
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi
many thanks, I downloaded and when tried to install it , I cant. Because Symantec antivirus doesnt let me to install it with virus signature. Do you know anyother software which doing the same? reha
2017-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules