Excellent Service Experience
575 4 2017-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129754 ft
United States

My mavic (purchased April 2017) got up close and personal with a spruce branch--100% my fault, just depth perception issues on my part.  I did purchase the DJI care with the drone, so went online, filed the incident online, followed instructions, shipped off the Mavic--I was able to track everything through DJI support--they received it, asked me for $80, then a replacment was promptly sent out--reveived it, paired my remote, updated firmware, and off flying I went.

I know the forum is a place folks come looking for answers to issues they experience, and it is an excellent resource for that, but just thought I would share that sometimes DJI support also works exactly as it should.
2017-10-27
Use props
Bigga J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1493 ft
United Kingdom

Good service and glad you were able to get it sorted quickly. Tell me why did you have to pay $80? what was this for given you have Care Refresh
2017-10-27
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to hear it worked out for you! Positive outcomes are news worthy.
2017-10-27
Use props
Orind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129754 ft
United States

Yep--Care refresh has a fixed fee of $80 for the first crash replacement.  The fast turnaround was nice.
2017-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Orind, we are happy to read on your pleasant experience with our customer service, thank you for your feedback, which gives us a lot of confidence to keep moving.
2017-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules