Has my drone gone stupid after update??
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThisMonkey
New

United Kingdom

I have recently got a P3A and have flown a few times before the update without any problems, i just turnws on my RC, my AC and launchws the app and I was straight into camera view and was able to take off. Now I have updated to FW v1.11.0020 and everything has, well....stopped. So a quick run down of what happened/is happening;
I updated the firmware on my aircraft using the SD card which i connected to my pc through an SD to USB adapter. The update ran on the AC, showed all signs of a complete update and the txt file left on there said it was a success -LOVELY
Then I put the same sd card into the usb adapter and into my controller and there were a series of beeps and my controller light has gone CYANnot BLUE, not GREEN, but CYAN

After this I can't connect my app to the controller or the controller to the aircraft. The RC doesn't make a beep on start up but does beep three times in a descending tone on power off.

When i turn my AC on it beeps like the start up then the yellow lights are flashing with the red lights at the front still on. I do assume that there is some sort of problem with the controller but i can't find anything that helps my situation. I have noticed a few people talking about the new update v1.11.30 but I don't know if that is 'a thing' or not yet

Any help would be massively appreciated guys, I've been grounded for over a week and this migraine isn't easing...
2017-11-4
Use props
wntmldrs_belgiu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 793281 ft
Belgium

Relink the controller. Very simple procedure.
2017-11-4
Use props
ThisMonkey
New

United Kingdom

wntmldrs_belgiu Posted at 2017-11-4 03:57
Relink the controller. Very simple procedure.

Thanks but i had tried this over and over to no avail. My controller battery went low and i put it onto charge and i plugged in my phone to see if there was any difference, the app said firmware v1.9.3 was available this time so i downloaded it and it's working now. Previously updating through the app was giving me v1.0.0020 but it would always say to check my network connection.

I think this has fixed my problem but I'm not exactly sure how I have come about this solution

Thanks wntmlders_belgiu
2017-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules