" Link phone number "
1616 5 2017-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nancycloitre
lvl.1
France

From France
I have a problem on my Phantom 4 pro + obsidian :  " Link phone number " to complete your registration information.....then  enter Mainland China  telephone number .
I live in France  . Have you a process to take of this alert because it's block all ?
Thanks
Bernard
2017-12-20
Use props
pilotbavaria
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2058891 ft
Germany

Take a look here
Its often discussed
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Bernard, please try to reset the RC first: Settings--system settings--Backup&Reset–Factory data Reset. Then power all devices on in the outdoor when GPS signal is good and connect the local network, you will get rid of this misinformation.
2017-12-21
Use props
Nancycloitre
lvl.1
France

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-21 02:00
Hi Bernard, please try to reset the RC first: Settings--system settings--Backup&Reset–Factory data Reset. Then power all devices on in the outdoor when GPS signal is good and connect the local network, you will get rid of this misinformation.

i do it but  after they ask me my "email adress and password " when i sign in ,"" Network not available , check your internet connection...."" i try to but usb cable but same same
another blocked !
Help
Bernard
2017-12-21
Use props
Nancycloitre
lvl.1
France

Nancycloitre Posted at 2017-12-21 11:25
i do it but  after they ask me my "email adress and password " when i sign in ,"" Network not available , check your internet connection...."" i try to but usb cable but same same
another blocked !
Help

Sorry , all seem good now , i will try my first flight tomorow .
  Thanks
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nancycloitre Posted at 2017-12-21 14:16
Sorry , all seem good now , i will try my first flight tomorow .
  Thanks

You are welcome. Please keep us posted of the latest progress, thanks!
2017-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules