No verification code shown in DJI Assistant
4866 7 2017-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf2859c5c
lvl.1
United States

I cannot log in to DJI Assistant because no verification code is displayed. How can I get this to display?  I have already tried restartring PC, restarting app, etc.

2017-12-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please try the steps below:
1. Please check the network connection. Try to login you DJI account on the official website, if you can log in to the official web, then the network is connecting properly, otherwise, it is the network connecting issue;
2. Please help to confirm which version you are using. Please kindly install the DJI Assistant 2 on the Mavic Pro official website.
3. Try to restart the DJI Assistant 2 for several times and see if it works.
4. If it doesn't help, please help to export the log and we will help to check. Below's the route:
Mac: :~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/log
Windows: \Users\…\AppData\Roaming\DJI Assistant 2\upgrade_log
Thanks.
2017-12-23
Use props
djiuser_CAwFlGm
lvl.1

United States

I can connect to this site (forum.dji.com) and dji.com, but the verification code still does not display after many tries. If I enter a make-believe code (any four random chacters) the Assistant displays “Network Error (1-1). Does that error help fnd the cause?
2017-12-24
Use props
bobjonesx
lvl.2
United States

I also am having this problem.
2017-12-28
Use props
bobjonesx
lvl.2
United States

I am trying to upload the log, but the upload never completes.

Seems to me that everything that has to do with DJI is faulty, frail, malfunctioning.....
2017-12-28
Use props
djiuser_lifukranURwR
lvl.1
United States

bobjonesx Posted at 2017-12-28 15:11
I am trying to upload the log, but the upload never completes.

Seems to me that everything that has to do with DJI is faulty, frail, malfunctioning.....

I have had the same issue. DJI support is zero help. Their resolution is to disable antivirus/firewall, which is not possible.
2018-3-14
Use props
LAMGHARI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1038698 ft
Morocco

I have had the same issue. And I am using the latest version of DJI Assistant   <DJI+Assistant+2+For+Matrice+2.0.2.exe>
2018-7-4
Use props
LAMGHARI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1038698 ft
Morocco

LAMGHARI Posted at 2018-7-4 06:30
I have had the same issue. And I am using the latest version of DJI Assistant

The problems still exist after many attempts (re-run the app ; re-install the app , disable antimalware).

But after I changed to another computer (and using the same .exe file) everything worked perfrectly !
2018-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules