New Spark
662 4 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0hzNvSO
lvl.2
United States

I just got mine for Chrismas and have went through the updating and pairing process with the Spark, remote controller and all 3 batteries. with 2 of the batteries i get the normal (i think) 2 red lights and 2 slow flashing green lights with a ready to go condition RTH updated etc. With one of the batteries everthing is the same but all 4 lights are green. iPhone 6plus DJIgo 4.1.20 and latest firmare as of today. Any ideas? thx and  Merry Christmas
2017-12-25
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

You might find some answers here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-99957-1-1.html
And if problems persist, DJI support team will be back here tomorrow morning to assist you.
2017-12-25
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

A double press while holding the AC (ac already on)  with the front facing you turns on gesture mode, the front leds go green to tell you this mode successfully on.
This is the only mode I can think of,  where all 4 led's will be green together at some point in time
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_0hzNvSO
lvl.2
United States

Thx guys, you have been very helpful. I thought it had something to do with gesture mode but wasn't sure. I just wanted to be sure before flying it for the first time. Better safe than having a crashed Spark
2017-12-25
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

Yeah... Need to get familiar with spark light show. Once you learn all the combos, its very useful to know whats going on with the bird.
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules