Has anyone had 50% off on Care Refresh with Select?
6522 25 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Sorry for bringing this issue up again. But since I have not been successful to solve the issue through the DJI support chat and before pursuing it further, I would like to have confirmation that for other users the 50% off coupon on Care Refresh that you get with DJI Select was actually accepted for the Mavic Air? Thank you for letting me know.
2018-1-29
Use props
DebG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30138 ft
United States

I tried to use on the 23rd and it did not work. Email support would not help. (I have been a DJI Select member 11/26/17)
I PM'd DJI Thor for help 2days ago, no response.

2018-1-29
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

DebG Posted at 2018-1-29 13:38
I tried to use on the 23rd and it did not work. Email support would not help.I PM'd DJI Thor for help 2days ago, no response.

[view_image]

Thank you for this. Same for me, no response from DJI Thor yet. I'll write to him again then.
2018-1-29
Use props
Trip Astute
lvl.4
Flight distance : 109593 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm in the same boat too. I purchased DJI Select a few days prior to ordering my Mavic Air, and it did not accept my coupon code for the Care Refresh.
2018-1-29
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

It appears everyone’s 30 or so dollars (U.S.) could have been spent better.  I have not heard one good thing about this program which in fact has been out for a few months now.  
2018-1-29
Use props
MediaElite
lvl.3
Flight distance : 408343 ft
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-1-29 17:05
It appears everyone’s 30 or so dollars (U.S.) could have been spent better.  I have not heard one good thing about this program which in fact has been out for a few months now.

Well, if you get half off DJI care refresh, are you still saving $10 with DJI select vs buying the full DJI Care refresh?
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi all, I am sorry to tell that the DJI Care Refresh coupon doesn't support Mavic Air's at the moment. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DebG Posted at 2018-1-29 13:38
I tried to use on the 23rd and it did not work. Email support would not help. (I have been a DJI Select member 11/26/17)
I PM'd DJI Thor for help 2days ago, no response.

DebG, sorry for not covering your PM for some reasons. And please refer to my answer on 7#, it is confirmed that the coupon from DJI Select doesn't support the new product Mavic Air. Your understanding will be appreciated.
2018-1-29
Use props
DebG
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-29 18:53
DebG, sorry for not covering your PM for some reasons. And please refer to my answer on 7#, it is confirmed that the coupon from DJI Select doesn't support the new product Mavic Air. Your understanding will be appreciated.

What was the point of DJI Care Select?

https://forum.dji.com/thread-131610-1-1.html

-3rd party vendors started shipping on the 25th.

-Direct orders (NON-DJI Select members) orders started shipping before DJI Select members. (not 2-3 days after)

-DJI Select should extend to newely released products (and not only parts of the benefits) It has been confusing for every DJI Select member.

-DJI Select was given to new Mavic Air orders when previously you had to wait till your next purchase to receive prioritized shipping.

-The FAQ only specifies the accessory coupon, not the Care coupon.

DJI SELECT FAQ (2) 2-3.png

DJI SELECT FAQ (1).png

Buy Mavic Air high.png

DJI SELECT FAQ (2) acc.png

Buy Mavic Air select.png
2018-1-29
Use props
BlueSkies99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3238 ft
United States

As far as I can tell, my $30 was totally wasted.  I don’t need anything the coupons cover. I was counting on getting 50% off the Care Refresh for the Air. Thanks for nothing DJI.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DebG Posted at 2018-1-29 19:14
What was the point of DJI Care Select?

https://forum.dji.com/thread-131610-1-1.html

DebG, we are so sorry for the confusion. The DJI Care Refresh of Mavic Air is not available to get the 50% discount at this moment. We'll release on our website if there is any update. Thanks for your feedback as well, which help us offer better DJI Select service in the future.
2018-1-29
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-29 22:23
DebG, we are so sorry for the confusion. The DJI Care Refresh of Mavic Air is not available to get the 50% discount at this moment. We'll release on our website if there is any update. Thanks for your feedback as well, which help us offer better DJI Select service in the future.

Dear Susan, thank you for the confirmation. But I fail to understand then what the reason was to promote DJI Select for Mavic Air clients here in the forum and by personal email if none of the discount coupons is valid for the Mavic Air. Kindly follow this up with DJI management.
2018-1-29
Use props
DebG
lvl.3
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-29 22:38
Dear Susan, thank you for the confirmation. But I fail to understand then what the reason was to promote DJI Select for Mavic Air clients here in the forum and by personal email if none of the discount coupons is valid for the Mavic Air. Kindly follow this up with DJI management.

The only benefit would have been prioritized shipping 2-3 days ahead of other direct orders. But that was not the case either. https://forum.dji.com/thread-131610-1-1.html
2018-1-29
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

DebG Posted at 2018-1-29 22:52
The only benefit would have been prioritized shipping 2-3 days ahead of other direct orders. But that was not the case either. https://forum.dji.com/thread-131610-1-1.html

Yes, but it would have been fair then to state that clearly. Priority shipping is is only one of many parts of the package.
2018-1-29
Use props
Wyke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

The 50% off coupon is valid for a year, so you can use it at renewal, presumably.
2018-1-29
Use props
Wyke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

Ah, shows how much I know. Just read you can’t renew Care Refresh. That blows. Guess DJI are expecting (wanting) you to buy a drone a year.
2018-1-30
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can I revive this thread for a hot minute. Does anyone know if they are accepting 50% off coupons for Refresh Care for Mavic Air yet? Do I HAVE to buy Select Membership ahead of time to get 50% off refresh care right? You can't add it to the same cart as the drone because they have to send you the coupon code? Am I getting this right?

Also, since I'm on the topic. The 20% off accessories, what counts as an accessory? Batteries? Blades? Gimbals? Or is it just the stuff that I don't want? Sorry for posting on a months old post, but enquiring minds want to know. Thanks in advance.
2018-4-14
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-14 02:41
Can I revive this thread for a hot minute. Does anyone know if they are accepting 50% off coupons for Refresh Care for Mavic Air yet? Do I HAVE to buy Select Membership ahead of time to get 50% off refresh care right? You can't add it to the same cart as the drone because they have to send you the coupon code? Am I getting this right?

Also, since I'm on the topic. The 20% off accessories, what counts as an accessory? Batteries? Blades? Gimbals? Or is it just the stuff that I don't want? Sorry for posting on a months old post, but enquiring minds want to know. Thanks in advance.

I believe you will find the answers to all your questions here: https://www.dji.com/support/purc ... electfaq#dji_select
From what I recall to have read the Care Refresh has to be bought together with the aircraft to be able to use the 50% off coupon that you get from DJI Select. And yes, you have to buy DJI Select before in order to receive the coupons before the purchase of aircraft and DJI Care Refresh. I hope I got it all correctly here.
2018-4-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-14 04:14
I believe you will find the answers to all your questions here: https://www.dji.com/support/purchase?utm_source=djiforum&utm_medium=thread&utm_campaign=selectfaq#dji_select
From what I recall to have read the Care Refresh has to be bought together with the aircraft to be able to use the 50% off coupon that you get from DJI Select. And yes, you have to buy DJI Select before in order to receive the coupons before the purchase of aircraft and DJI Care Refresh. I hope I got it all correctly here.

Just while the thread is open, I’m a little disappointed with select, I have used it once, but there is very little on offer with it, the debacle of not been able to use it with refresh for MavAir was wholly disappointing.
I believe might have shot themselves in the foot with select and I think many will opt out of renewing unless it offers something enticing to those who purchased it.

Right now I believe I have been hoodwinked by purchasing select.
2018-4-14
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-4-14 04:29
Just while the thread is open, I’m a little disappointed with select, I have used it once, but there is very little on offer with it, the debacle of not been able to use it with refresh for MavAir was wholly disappointing.
I believe might have shot themselves in the foot with select and I think many will opt out of renewing unless it offers something enticing to those who purchased it.

Yes, you and I did not benefit from it because initially it was not valid for the Mavic Air. Fortunately this has been corrected a while ago.
2018-4-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-14 04:39
Yes, you and I did not benefit from it because initially it was not valid for the Mavic Air. Fortunately this has been corrected a while ago.

Yes and that’s fine, but take the scenario if we see the release of say a Mavic 2 will we end up in the same position.
It would be nice if new aircraft was purchased and we could use the benefit of select.
2018-4-14
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-4-14 04:44
Yes and that’s fine, but take the scenario if we see the release of say a Mavic 2 will we end up in the same position.
It would be nice if new aircraft was purchased and we could use the benefit of select.

I would hope that DJI has learned from the Mavic Air launch and include right away any future new device in the Select programme. Otherwise it definitely would not make much sense, we'll see.
2018-4-14
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-14 04:14
I believe you will find the answers to all your questions here: https://www.dji.com/support/purchase?utm_source=djiforum&utm_medium=thread&utm_campaign=selectfaq#dji_select

Thanks Wachtberger. Very informative. Looks like it is eligible for Mavic Air now according to your link. Since I didn't buy the Mavic Air right way when it came out, looks like this might be a good investment. What did you use your 20% off coupons for?
question.jpg
2018-4-14
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-14 12:35
Thanks Wachtberger. Very informative. Looks like it is eligible for Mavic Air now according to your link. Since I didn't buy the Mavic Air right way when it came out, looks like this might be a good investment. What did you use your 20% off coupons for?

I gave them away for free to Spark owners who very happily used them for buying batteries etc.: https://forum.dji.com/thread-137322-1-1.html
Shortly after that, Mavic Air accessoires became eligible as well but I didn't mind to have done what I had done. :-)
2018-4-14
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-14 12:39
I gave them away for free to Spark owners who very happily used them for buying batteries etc.: https://forum.dji.com/thread-137322-1-1.html
Shortly after that, Mavic Air accessoires became eligible as well but I didn't mind to have done what I had done. :-)

Thanks. One more question. Are the coupons emailed or do they snail mail them?
2018-4-14
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-14 12:54
Thanks. One more question. Are the coupons emailed or do they snail mail them?

You get them immediately in your DJI account and can use them in the online store.
2018-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules