New remote
575 5 2018-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans215e8eef
lvl.1
Flight distance : 568 ft
United States

Have a new remote for inspire 1,seller said the remote has been on the shelf for a while and it would need to have firmware updated with a usb stick the firmware is older version than 1.30. I have updated sd card to latest version and install card in usb card reader and inserted in the back of the remote and turned on. The remote does not update, after a few mins past it just beeps. Can anybody help? I want to user this as a slave remote. I tried to link up to the aircraft but this did'nt work either, Thanks
2018-2-3
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not my video, but this is what I did when I linked my slave RC.

2018-2-3
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

pretty sure you will need to connect a device to the remote with cell signal or connected to a WiFi and will need to FW update via the app. it may got step by step in FW orders until the latest newest is last. not sure if you can jump from super old to super new like you are trying with the SD and USB
2018-2-3
Use props
fans215e8eef
lvl.1
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2018-2-3 09:54
Not my video, but this is what I did when I linked my slave RC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkynWM0Wh2U

Thanks for the info I have tried linking that way, but firmware between aircraft and remote aren't talking to each other
2018-2-3
Use props
fans215e8eef
lvl.1
United States

TruGreen Posted at 2018-2-3 10:10
pretty sure you will need to connect a device to the remote with cell signal or connected to a WiFi and will need to FW update via the app. it may got step by step in FW orders until the latest newest is last. not sure if you can jump from super old to super new like you are trying with the SD and USB

OK, I will try with the app ! thanks
2018-2-3
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans215e8eef Posted at 2018-2-3 10:10
Thanks for the info I have tried linking that way, but firmware between aircraft and remote aren't talking to each other

What are the FW versions on your Inspire 1 and the remote?  Sounds like  you might have a mismatch.
They need to be in sync before the remote will link to the aircraft

here is a link to one of our old threads with some good information

https://forum.dji.com/thread-53972-1-1.html

Rich
2018-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules