DJI Goggles activation problem
4158 7 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bujakoto
lvl.1
Poland

Hello

I have a problem with the activation of DJI Goggles (white).

The problem is described here:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-128152-1-1.html

Is there anyone who can help?
I even updated Win 8.1 to Win 10. It did not do anything.

DJI Goggles (white) are not detected by Assistant 2 (v 1.2.2.845 new).
Windows 10 detects Goggles.

What to do?
Anyone help?

2018-3-17
Use props
Bujakoto
lvl.1
Poland

I found a solution to the problem after 14 hours of searching !!!

Assistant 2 (in the latest version) must be installed in a different location!
Default installation path C: / ProgramFiles / etc ....... is wrong!

I chose a different installation location and succeeded! ;)
Assistant 2 immediately detected DJI Goggles.

I hope this post will help many other users.
It would be nice to find out about it
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bujakoto, thank you very much for your update and glad to know that you got the Goggles detected finally. So the activation issue had also resolved, right? Please let me know if there are any other things we can help.
2018-3-19
Use props
DAWIL
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have same problems. I have tried activating with DJI Assistant 2 and via mobile. No joy. I have uninstalled and installed Assist2 4 times. I have searched for last 4 hours on internet and forums, but nothing to solve  I found a thread which suggested you have to install in a folder other than the default, but that didn't work either. I have Windows 8.1 and mobile is iPhone 7 with IOS 11.4.1 (mobile works fine with remote btw). If others activate OK with assist2 then I can only conclude that there is a fault with the Goggles and I should return them. Very disappointing as looking forward to FPV
There are a lot of threads with the same problem.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH DJI
2018-8-25
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Chile

DAWIL Posted at 8-25 05:45
I have same problems. I have tried activating with DJI Assistant 2 and via mobile. No joy. I have uninstalled and installed Assist2 4 times. I have searched for last 4 hours on internet and forums, but nothing to solve  I found a thread which suggested you have to install in a folder other than the default, but that didn't work either. I have Windows 8.1 and mobile is iPhone 7 with IOS 11.4.1 (mobile works fine with remote btw). If others activate OK with assist2 then I can only conclude that there is a fault with the Goggles and I should return them. Very disappointing as looking forward to FPV
There are a lot of threads with the same problem.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH DJI

Hey guys.. Thanks.. i was thinking to buy used goggle. Now i change my mind..
2018-11-19
Use props
Pajda
lvl.1
Czechia

Hello I have an issue with Goggles RE. I have instaled Assistant 2 from DJI goggles re page, but when i plug usb cable into goggles, i receive just Windows message that USB device was not recognised. What shall i do? Thanks
2018-11-26
Use props
Pajda
lvl.1
Czechia

Pajda Posted at 11-26 05:30
Hello I have an issue with Goggles RE. I have instaled Assistant 2 from DJI goggles re page, but when i plug usb cable into goggles, i receive just Windows message that USB device was not recognised. What shall i do? Thanks

Solved, problem was in between chair and keyboard
2018-11-27
Use props
Alex 13
lvl.1

This is a correct link to assistance  https://www.dji.com/jp/dji-goggles-re/info#downloads
2019-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules