Cannot Login to new DJI Go app
3378 9 2018-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7a9a2804
lvl.1
United States

I am unabe to login to the new DJI Go App, i downloaded this morning because I was distance limited. The new app requires a login to use, I can login to Skypixel just fine. I have rebooted, reloaded, reset, all things you would normally do. App will not accept my password. Please help.
2018-5-14
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Could be trouble with DJI servers.  Try a little later.
2018-5-14
Use props
Country Living
lvl.1
United States

2 additional question if I may? 1. Will the new APP require a login every time I use it? 2. Am I required to have the Controller and the Aircraft ON to login to the APP?  
2018-5-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You should require just one sign in.

Once you connect through a wifi network, you can login. I think your drone and rc must be turned on.

RedHotPoker
2018-5-14
Use props
Country Living
lvl.1
United States

I attempted to login with RC and Drone on, connected to WiFi, all I get is "password incorrect" if I reset password all I get is "Server Error"
2018-5-14
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Country Living Posted at 2018-5-14 13:34
I attempted to login with RC and Drone on, connected to WiFi, all I get is "password incorrect" if I reset password all I get is "Server Error"

It should be same login details as you use to log into the forum. If it's rejecting those then perhaps one of the administrators could look at your account. Or as already suggested, perhaps a server issue.
2018-5-14
Use props
Country Living
lvl.1
United States

I am using the same credentials to attempt to login to the APP, it rejects them, but I have access to DJI.com, this forum and Skypixel without any issues. I would be great if an Administrator would look at my account.  If it is a server issue, it has been going on for almost 8 hours now.
2018-5-14
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

If it should be working now, they might have been working on the servers needed for login too.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-148381-1-1.html
2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know what's the current status? Does the issue remain? If yes, please kindly offer the error screenshots and PM us your DJI account, we'd like to check.
2018-5-14
Use props
djiuser_DJqOd3AH3P5d
New

Philippines

Dji should address this... i think i requires us to be connected with fast internet connection...here in philippines most home wifi has slow connection. I can be able to sign in when i tried to connect in high speed internet connection.
2019-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules