RC Battery Issue with P4
469 5 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JonRamsay
New
Flight distance : 291598 ft
United States

When I try to charge the remote control for my Phantom 4, all I get is one flashing one LED. It will flash for less than a minute and then there are no lights. The remote control battery will not charge. What should I do? Would it be an issue with the charger or the RC battery?

(The remote control was working great just prior to this issue.)

2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sorry for the trouble. May you please take a photo of the remote controller showing the light the lit? One photo while the remote controller is charging. And the other one that is not charging.
2018-5-30
Use props
JonRamsay
New
United States

I should also mention that there seems to be a very slight clicking noise that is coming from the controller when trying to charge.
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JonRamsay Posted at 2018-5-30 13:11
I should also mention that there seems to be a very slight clicking noise that is coming from the controller when trying to charge.

May you please post a video of the remote controller?
2018-5-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

FYI https://forum.dji.com/thread-116313-1-1.html
Best luck
2018-5-30
Use props
JonRamsay
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-30 14:04
May you please post a video of the remote controller?

I was trying to upload the video I took, but I think the file was too large. I will try again later.

Slight update on situation with Remote: After plugging in, letting it charge for a few seconds (until the lights turn off), then unplugging it and starting over multiple times, I was able to get the controller charged a little more. I was able to get it up to 3 LEDS. So now I plug it in, it looks like it is charging for a little bit (in the video I took it kept charging for about 20 seconds), then all the LEDS shut off. If I unplug the controller and plug it back in, it will repeat.
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules