warranty repair
620 3 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RONLOSANGELES
lvl.1

Even though my Phantom was over a year-and-a-half old.... I had not used it more than a dozen times max....   and the remote battery stopped charging.

I didn't expect there to be a warranty on this.   

I made arrangements to send it to DJI for repair...and was pleased they emailed a pre-paid postage label to me for shipping the remote to them.

And then I was very gladly surprised to discover that they repaired the remote (battery) without charging me.   I don't think the entire process even took a week.

I'm very pleased with the customer service.  XLNT.
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're glad to hear everything works well now. Wish you have a good time flying the drone.
2018-5-30
Use props
Donniesmiller
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4619 ft
United States

Question, did they send you a refurbished remote? Cause that’s what happened to mine, then the refurbished one stopped charging. Same issue is now not covered. Want to charge me almost the same price as a new one to fix it. Oh and they are saying other things are wrong with it too, which is not true.  This company is a scam.
2018-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Donniesmiller Posted at 2018-6-21 05:27
Question, did they send you a refurbished remote? Cause that’s what happened to mine, then the refurbished one stopped charging. Same issue is now not covered. Want to charge me almost the same price as a new one to fix it. Oh and they are saying other things are wrong with it too, which is not true.  This company is a scam.

We've read your post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-153377-1-1.html Please keep us posted there, thanks so much!
2018-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules