Sucks
5822 17 2018-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pvreddish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125128 ft
United States

It has been a year I am having the worst customer experience of my life I'm finding out that everybody is having the worst customer experience of their life with this company a year after my crash everybody is I talked to different people by the way different departments different stores different websites different email addresses it'd be much simpler for everybody if you combine them my case my account on my case DJI put all their so everybody can read it and know what's going on be on the same page I've been asked to upload my flight plans countless times I've been asked what the problem is countless times I finally got somebody to look it up it's all there he just had to look it up in so many different places and then he's assured me that it would be taken care of and that my warranty wouldn't be an issue because it taking so long and that you guys would take care of it finally a year later and then I get a bill $80 well that's not bad then I read what the repairs were I camera they clearly didn't read any of my complaint any my reasons what happened or why it happened to see if the camera was that it doesn't turn on absolutely so unsatisfied with this company how bad they are listening to you and their website is like how the hell am I supposed to pay per bag with a :-) is my login link right hand top corner so stupid what is that combine everything you got too many websites DJI com that's who you are that's where you go to get answers for you I don't know any of all these other stupid things you want me to do I go to DJI and there's nothing there so so poor and I have to believe that the good reviews with 5 stars are fake so fake cuz my turn around isn't fast and nobody knows what I'm talking about and nobody offers to repair mine for free fake fake reviews
2018-6-3
Use props
pvreddish
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125128 ft
United States

Help me get bird fixed

How do I get my drone fixed does anybody know a trick to make DJI stand behind their product
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry to read on your unfortunate experience with our repair center and the customer service, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account and your frustration has been escalated to the appropriate department to look into.
For the current case, since you didn't require data analysis when you filled in the online repair form, the quotation was sent to you directly after the damage assessment. The team will keep following up your case and contact you after the investigation, appreciate your patience, we apologize again for the trouble caused.
2018-6-3
Use props
fansaba8b332
New

United States

pvreddish Posted at 6-3 19:48
How do I get my drone fixed does anybody know a trick to make DJI stand behind their product

They do suck. So they only supply cables for a droid, but yet their APP works on IPhones. Cheap asses. They send you instructions that you need a magnifying glass to read, and leave out important details on how to fly the drone. Hello, write down instructions that cover all the details!
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansaba8b332 Posted at 12-24 15:19
They do suck. So they only supply cables for a droid, but yet their APP works on IPhones. Cheap asses. They send you instructions that you need a magnifying glass to read, and leave out important details on how to fly the drone. Hello, write down instructions that cover all the details!

Hi there, sorry to read this, I guess you mean the Quick Start Guide in the package, besides that, we have the detailed user manual in every product page, which can be zoomed in if the characters are too small. May I verify which product you are using and what happened with Android phone?
2018-12-25
Use props
tackkanderson
New

United States

After spending hours of time trying to get DJI to find or replace my P3P they lost when I sent it in for service and read a truck load of complaints about their service, I just handed it over to our attorney's. I no longer have the patience for companies with no customer service, not responding to emails and no way to communicate directly. This is such a simple issue they have complicated beyond words. If it's thier policy to wear people out, they can try it on the legal system, not me!
2020-7-6
Use props
tackkanderson
New

United States

After spending hours of time trying to get DJI to find or replace my P3P they lost when I sent it in for service and reading a truck load of complaints about their service, I just handed it over to our attorney's. I no longer have the patience for companies with no customer service, not responding to emails and no way to communicate directly. This is such a simple issue they have complicated beyond words. If it's thier policy to wear people out, they can try it on the legal system, not me!
2020-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tackkanderson@hotmail.com Posted at 7-6 12:23
After spending hours of time trying to get DJI to find or replace my P3P they lost when I sent it in for service and reading a truck load of complaints about their service, I just handed it over to our attorney's. I no longer have the patience for companies with no customer service, not responding to emails and no way to communicate directly. This is such a simple issue they have complicated beyond words. If it's thier policy to wear people out, they can try it on the legal system, not me!

Hi tackkanderson, affected by the spread of the COVID-19, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service arrangements. There is a heavy traffic in our current service channels, and you might have to wait longer in the line. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and are trying our best to improve your experience.
May we have the details of your problem with the drone? With your Forum account, I didn't find the email record, could you please post the email ticket number or the case number so that we could check further and help?
2020-7-6
Use props
mharris240
lvl.1

United States

I've owned my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 now for 2 1/2 years.  Bought it purely for aerial video work. After upgrading the firmware a couple of days ago, tonight I turned it on and found that the camera gimbal won't stop self calibrating up and down.  The drone flies fine, but what good is it when I can't use it for video work. Been on the DJI forums and see that many others are having the same problem. I can't even revert back to the firmware that came with the damned machine. $1,500 + down the effing drain. Never again will I buy a DJI product!
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mharris240 Posted at 7-9 20:47
I've owned my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 now for 2 1/2 years.  Bought it purely for aerial video work. After upgrading the firmware a couple of days ago, tonight I turned it on and found that the camera gimbal won't stop self calibrating up and down.  The drone flies fine, but what good is it when I can't use it for video work. Been on the DJI forums and see that many others are having the same problem. I can't even revert back to the firmware that came with the damned machine. $1,500 + down the effing drain. Never again will I buy a DJI product!

Hi there, sorry for the trouble with the gimbal, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
1. Remove the Microm SD card.
2. Place the drone on the level surface and reboot again.
3. Calibrate the IMU and the gimbal via the APP.
4. Connect to DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware.
2020-7-11
Use props
Alonzo Cortez
New

United States

I will never ever spend another penny on DJI. THIS IS BY FAR THE WORSE COMPANY OUT THERE! You can't get service! Good luck getting a human being to answer the phone. I spent 1600 plus dollars on my drown have used it 5 times the controller no longer holds a charge. There is no company in the entire state of Colorado that is willing to work on the drone. The entire state even the DJI dealership. All they had to say was we sell them but we don't fix them. So you have to send it back to DJI THAT'S A NIGHTMARE AND A HALF! They won't help you without the serial number. I called and had them check the serial number 6 times they where sure that was the number the website won't accept it and there is nothing you can do, nothing!!!! I finally called said I would pay for shipping I don't care I just want it repaired. Just give me an address as to where I can ship it too they refused. 1600 plus dollars and they won't give me an address seriously??? You're in hiding? Don't but DJI
2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alonzo Cortez Posted at 8-10 14:10
I will never ever spend another penny on DJI. THIS IS BY FAR THE WORSE COMPANY OUT THERE! You can't get service! Good luck getting a human being to answer the phone. I spent 1600 plus dollars on my drown have used it 5 times the controller no longer holds a charge. There is no company in the entire state of Colorado that is willing to work on the drone. The entire state even the DJI dealership. All they had to say was we sell them but we don't fix them. So you have to send it back to DJI THAT'S A NIGHTMARE AND A HALF! They won't help you without the serial number. I called and had them check the serial number 6 times they where sure that was the number the website won't accept it and there is nothing you can do, nothing!!!! I finally called said I would pay for shipping I don't care I just want it repaired. Just give me an address as to where I can ship it too they refused. 1600 plus dollars and they won't give me an address seriously??? You're in hiding? Don't but DJI

Hi Alonzo, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, may we have your own contact number which you used to contact DJI support so that we could investigate and keep improving our customer service?
When filling the online repair form, you could select Product Model instead of Serial Number. Once you submit the form, the shipping label will be sent to you within 24-48 hours if your address is eligible for it. If not, we will have someone contact you via email and guide you to send back. online repair form.png
2020-8-11
Use props
tackkandersonhotmail.com
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-6 22:54
Hi tackkanderson, affected by the spread of the COVID-19, DJI has adjusted our after-sales service arrangements. There is a heavy traffic in our current service channels, and you might have to wait longer in the line. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and are trying our best to improve your experience.
May we have the details of your problem with the drone? With your Forum account, I didn't find the email record, could you please post the email ticket number or the case number so that we could check further and help?

Thank you but this is now being handled by our attorneys.
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

tackkandersonhotmail.com Posted at 8-25 23:19
Thank you but this is now being handled by our attorneys.

Hi there, thanks for contacting us. If there is anything I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2020-8-26
Use props
QUAY007
New

United States

My DJI Phantom 3 Freaked out after the firmware update...NO ONE AT DJI Is Helping at all!  THEY NEED TO SUPPORT THEIR PRODUCT OR THEY ARE DONE - Buy one and NO MORE-    This company sucks! BUG IMU problem WTF???  
2021-7-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

QUAY007 Posted at 7-23 18:46
My DJI Phantom 3 Freaked out after the firmware update...NO ONE AT DJI Is Helping at all!  THEY NEED TO SUPPORT THEIR PRODUCT OR THEY ARE DONE - Buy one and NO MORE-    This company sucks! BUG IMU problem WTF???

Hi there, I'm deeply sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May I know more details about what happened to your drone? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2021-7-24
Use props
djiuser_513oncGTBNP6
New

United States

This company sucks. My wife went to download the app for her osmo from their website. It pops up that the file is dangerous and not to download.  The osmo is worthless without the app. What a joke. Never buy a product from a company that does not support the product or help the users that purchase their products.  
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_513oncGTBNP6 Posted at 9-1 18:30
This company sucks. My wife went to download the app for her osmo from their website. It pops up that the file is dangerous and not to download.  The osmo is worthless without the app. What a joke. Never buy a product from a company that does not support the product or help the users that purchase their products.

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which Osmo series your wife is using? Kindly open the apk file through the file manager and try again.  
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules