616 8 2018-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abdra
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9786952 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

I had a problem with my mavic pro which i purchased from Malaysia from DSC one of DJI's official distributors in Malaysia , 3 months later i noticed that fog started to condensate INSIDE the camera lens which doesn't allow any clear photo or video it wasn't happening every time but from time to time (not rainy weather at all ) 5 months later it kept happening several times consequently at altitude of 10 meters directly after i take off ( in a sunny day !) , so i took the drone to the DSC service center to claim warranty , i gave it to them 12/6/2018 with sample footage showing the problem which u can see here
  (  https://drive.google.com/open?id ... z-DzFYmXxK4iZ6hSXd4  ) , they told me that they sent it to be repaired in china and it just arrived to the technician there TODAY 7/2/2018
20 days just to send it ? seriously  ????
i am very unsatisfied about how long it takes to repair !
and why they even have to send it to china ??
isn't there a repair center in Malaysia
i am really disappointed as they told me that it will take about two weeks to finish the whole process
i was having a lot of plans AS this is my summer holiday
and a lot of work and projects as well to be done
and all that now is delayed  , who knows till when

2018-7-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just dry it out
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Abdra, we're sorry that there is no official service center in Malaysia currently. If the local dealers cannot handle the repair, they will report in dealer system and there will be a case number. May I have the case number for further assistance? Thanks in advance!
2018-7-2
Use props
Abdra
lvl.3
  • >>>
Malaysia

how i am supposed to dry it out ?
2018-7-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Abdra Posted at 2018-7-2 03:09
how i am supposed to dry it out ?

Leave it sitting at room temperature away from direct sunlight with the dome cover off for a couple of days.  
2018-7-2
Use props
Abdra
lvl.3
  • >>>
Malaysia

A CW Posted at 2018-7-2 03:11
Leave it sitting at room temperature away from direct sunlight with the dome cover off for a couple of days.

i did and it happened again !
2018-7-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Abdra Posted at 2018-7-2 03:12
i did and it happened again !

That doesn't sound too good. May be a case that the gimbal has a faulty opening - I would arrange to ship it back to DJI under warranty asap if I were you.
2018-7-2
Use props
Abdra
lvl.3
  • >>>
Malaysia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-7-2 02:58
Hi Abdra, we're sorry that there is no official service center in Malaysia currently. If the local dealers cannot handle the repair, they will report in dealer system and there will be a case number. May I have the case number for further assistance? Thanks in advance!

2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Abda, the case number should be CAS-xxxxxx-xxxxxx, could you please get it from your dealer so that we can check the current status and speed up the repair process? Thank you.
2018-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules