Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Yet another news report vilifying drones in Atlanta!
1795 9 2015-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gatorone30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/l ... after-seeing/nmJs2/

Here is a link to an Atlanta Channel 2 news cast. They show a video of someone flying at night near her complex and she automatically assumes that they are spying on her. Jez Really.

Anyone in the atlanta area please email Channel 2 and provide some polite commentary on how one sided their reporting is. This is becoming a disturbing trend with the news media. They want to make drones out to be the boogeyman. We as a community need to fight back and educate them. Here is the link. talk2us@wsbtv.com

This is the second news report where the public reached out to the news to express their privacy concerns on drones. We as a community need to deamand that the news coverage is fair.

2015-5-19
Use props
SAFAERIALS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

I saw today on the news, I think it was in Florida with the same thing.. people telling they saw a drone near there house!

I agree with you.. someone should write something polite and let them know its not spying
2015-5-19
Use props
Gatorone30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

I emailed channel 2 and provided a polite response to their news cast. I also told them to come on the forums and engage the members to get another side of the story.
ANYONE In Atlanta should reach out to them to give another side to UAVs.
2015-5-19
Use props
dbeck
Second Officer

United States

Where are the UAV PR people to counter this negative press?
2015-5-19
Use props
1N5PIRED
New

United States

Unfortunately positive applications are now news worthy, there was a news article about the use of drones to save lives during a flood but it just can compete with peeping toms.
2015-5-19
Use props
Dangair
Second Officer

Canada

That DRONE pilot would have to be flying right up against her window to get any useful footage. And I wouldn't waste 10KB on that!
2015-5-20
Use props
w1der
Second Officer

Sweden

No comment ...
2015-5-21
Use props
Michael Starley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

http://forum.dji.com/thread-15666-1-1.html      Need to send this to channel 2.  
2015-5-21
Use props
TuonoV4
lvl.1

South Africa

Michael Starley Posted at 2015-5-22 08:46
http://forum.dji.com/thread-15666-1-1.html      Need to send this to channel 2.

The green lights were facing the womans apartment which means the drone was facing the other way!

This woman obviously just wanted to make everything about her.
2015-5-22
Use props
w1der
Second Officer

Sweden

TuonoV4 Posted at 2015-5-22 18:19
The green lights were facing the womans apartment which means the drone was facing the other way!

I wonder if she ever thought about all of her neighbors ... and how easy it is to obtain a high definition camera with a zoom lens ...

These "spy drones" must be from Norway (Swedish joke) flying around "hiding" with bright shining LEDs looking like a freakin x-mas tree ...

This witch hunt needs to come to an end ... somebody better start educating people ...
Stop building prisons and start building new and better schools !!!
2015-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules