Flight distance : 38153 ft
United States

2018-7-16
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
Ireland

I wouldn't be so harsh so quick. They have a great team here, i'm sure DJI Grace or one of the crew will get to bottom it it fairly fast for you.
2018-7-16
Use props
amxedout
lvl.2
United States

FuZZyPiLOT Posted at 2018-7-16 08:55
I wouldn't be so harsh so quick. They have a great team here, i'm sure DJI Grace or one of the crew will get to bottom it it fairly fast for you.

Tell that to the hundreds of complaints. You're a plant no doubt.
2018-7-16
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
Ireland

LOL, i am no plant i assure you, i couldn't care less about DJI or your problems with them, but i do know that they are very helpful on this forum and i am sure one of them will be able to sort your problem, but you seem to have already made your decision so i bid thee adieu.
2018-7-16
Use props
amxedout
lvl.2
United States

FuZZyPiLOT Posted at 2018-7-16 09:02
LOL, i am no plant i assure you, i couldn't care less about DJI or your problems with them, but i do know that they are very helpful on this forum and i am sure one of them will be able to sort your problem, but you seem to have already made your decision so i bid thee adieu.

Good riddance
2018-7-16
Use props
amxedout
lvl.2
United States

DJI horrible company and service.

Last thread appears to have been deleted.

I had a drone that arrived damaged and recieved an RMA to send it back.  Going in to check on the status of the ticket the message gets returned  that the case number does not exist.
I Googled DJI on the web and all that I could find is complaint after  complaint. I only wish that I had researched this company before  throwing my hard earned money their way. With so many choices out there I  do not know why people would subject themselves to the kind of CS abuse  that I've read thru. Literally hundreds of complaints. Im going for a  refund and sticking with Halo.
It'sd a race to the bottom for DJI at the rate they are going.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to hear that, it is recommended to send in the drone for repair service, our repair team will evaluate the drone first to see if the warranty service will apply. Would you please provide your case number? We would like to check the details, provide the case to the respective department and learn from it.
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're sorry about your unpleasant experience. We have replied to your other post.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-157332-1-1.html
2018-7-16
Use props
amxedout
lvl.2

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-7-16 14:31
Sorry to hear that, it is recommended to send in the drone for repair service, our repair team will evaluate the drone first to see if the warranty service will apply. Would you please provide your case number? We would like to check the details, provide the case to the respective department and learn from it.

What is there to evaluate?
I've sent plenty of proof in that this was damaged during shipment.
This is but another classic example of the horrible deficiency of this company and their treatment of people who've purchased from them. Not only will I request a charge back on the credit card but I am also going to file suit in my local court for not only the cost of the drone but damages as well. See how easy it is to send one of your lawyers to Arizona when the time comes.
GET ME MY DRONE BACK!!
CAS-1989969-S0M3Q6 / 0017855970905
2018-7-16
Use props
amxedout
lvl.2

If you would have even understood when I said that my case number could not be found online you woul'nt be asking me to send the drone in.
This is but another classic example of the horrible deficiency of this company and their treatment of people who've purchased from them. Not only will I request a charge back on the credit card but I am also going to file suit in my local court for not only the cost of the drone but damages as well. See how easy it is to send one of your lawyers to Arizona when the time comes.
NEVER AGAIN!
GET ME A NEW DRONE OR A REFUND!!
2018-7-16
Use props
amxedout
lvl.2

The BBB is littered with complaints on DJI
TrustPilot.com gives a 1 star out of a possible 10 to DJI.
And space here will not allow me to list all of the websites with complaints out there.
I've gone thru literally hundreds and even scoured the web for resolutions in the customer favor and come up blank.
If you would have even understood when I said that my case number could not be found online you woul'nt be asking me to send the drone in.
NEVER AGAIN!
2018-7-16
Use props
amxedout
lvl.2

The BBB is littered with complaints on DJI
And space here will not allow me to list all of the websites with complaints out there.
I've gone thru literally hundreds and even scoured the web for resolutions in the customer favor and come up blank.
NEVER AGAIN!

2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

amxedout Posted at 2018-7-16 18:56
The BBB is littered with complaints on DJI

Thanks for the case number, the refund case cannot be found RepairTrace online system at this moment, we are so sorry for the inconvenience. Your case has been escalated to the appropriate team to look into and follow up, we will have someone to contact you about the status, please wait patiently, thank you. Hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2018-7-17
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

amxedout Posted at 2018-7-16 18:46
If you would have even understood when I said that my case number could not be found online you woul'nt be asking me to send the drone in.

Wondering, if it arrived like that, why did you register it but most of all how did you manage to fly 5000m+ ?
2018-7-19
Use props
amxedout
lvl.2

KedDK Posted at 2018-7-19 03:11
Wondering, if it arrived like that, why did you register it but most of all how did you manage to fly 5000m+ ?

Wrong thread
2018-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi amxedout, we see the issue has been addressed and the drone has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon, if there is any other issue, please don't hesitate to contact us.
2018-7-25
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

What do you mean by wrong thread?
You have posted some statements and pictures, i ask you some questions in that regard.
2018-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules