No Support?????
823 5 2015-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kshogan
New

United States

I've got a unusable $1500 device, and emailed support several times with no response.  The "dealer" is no longer in business.

Can someone even buy support?   What is it with this company that they wont even answer email within 2 weeks?

Help!!!
2015-6-3
Use props
zathis
lvl.2

Canada

I know what you mean.  If you want any support, phone them.  They seem to ignore emails.
2015-6-3
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Did you fill out a support request or just send email. You say you device is unusable what issues are you having. You can get a lot of help from other users that may have gone through the same problems. Give us some detail and see what gives. The best connection with DJI is to phone their support. Try to be on a free long distance phone as wait time can be up to 30 min when you are place in a queue. A lot of us have been where you are so don't get to flustered. Just holler. This forum is users helping users.
2015-6-4
Use props
kshogan
New

United States

Thanks All.

My thread is here.  Still no video after upgrading to latest iPhone version.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-16689-1-1.html
2015-6-4
Use props
pb05life
lvl.2

United States

they have zero support, I email them every week and have yet to get any response in well over a month
2015-6-4
Use props
dmiles
lvl.2
Flight distance : 455312 ft
United States

Support requests are ignored. You have to call. The only thing a DJI warranty does is make folks that have never had a fly away feel better. I do agree that your best bet for getting help is from other users here, and I have had better luck over at Phantom Pilots. Best of luck to you.
2015-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules