4386 18 2019-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dv8ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360322 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got these filters off Amazon used them for a few days now. If anyone would like me to test anything let me know. Gimbal startup no issues, no color shift, weight approx 0.9g to 1g. Magnets are strong not going to pop off with high wind. Very nice aluminum color. When DJI releases theirs I can probably do a little comparison. SKYREAT has been releasing some quality filters very impressed. ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4-PL, ND8-PL, ND16-PL

1_resized.jpg 2_resized.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 7.jpg 5_resized.jpg 6_resized.jpg
1_resized.jpg
2019-1-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Thanks for sharing it!
2019-1-15
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

They seem good. Thanks
I am looking for some 4k iso100 1/50 video comparing all of them and without the filters adjusting shutter speed to match exposure, in a short scene at daylight. Can they be used at 4k? Some filters have 4k in the name as the freewell ones... Maybe it is just marketing? I guess at this price 70 euros they are good for 4k.  
2019-1-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great stuff, still waiting for mine, but hey I’m still waiting on the Sun also, good luck and enjoy.
2019-1-15
Use props
djiuser_bFCCfXWrOBXk
lvl.2
United States

I just ordered their Osmo Pocket mount. Only 13 bucks on Amazon, should have it by Friday. Been waiting for the official DJI accessory mount to show up locally but nobody has it yet and I wasn't willing to pay $15 to ship a $19 mount direct from the DJI website.
2019-1-15
Use props
dv8ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360322 ft
  • >>>
United States

hedac Posted at 1-15 08:31
They seem good. Thanks
I am looking for some 4k iso100 1/50 video comparing all of them and without the filters adjusting shutter speed to match exposure, in a short scene at daylight. Can they be used at 4k? Some filters have 4k in the name as the freewell ones... Maybe it is just marketing? I guess at this price 70 euros they are good for 4k.

This Fri or Sat we should be getting some sunshine I’ll do a short clip for you with all filters, same scene.
2019-1-15
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

djiuser_bFCCfXWrOBXk Posted at 1-15 10:31
I just ordered their Osmo Pocket mount. Only 13 bucks on Amazon, should have it by Friday. Been waiting for the official DJI accessory mount to show up locally but nobody has it yet and I wasn't willing to pay $15 to ship a $19 mount direct from the DJI website.

2019-1-16
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

I do not need ND filters, so I ordered CPL only

2019-1-16
Use props
djiuser_bFCCfXWrOBXk
lvl.2
United States

2019-1-17
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-1-17
Use props
djiuser_B4F390QMCZN9
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Anyone interested in testing this handheld phone mount, please feel free contact with me : support@skyreat.com , thank you
2019-1-30
Use props
Orrus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213783 ft
United Kingdom

Any sign of scratches on the Osmo glass from the Skyreat filters?

After a bit of research all brands seem to have this issue. The worst I've heard from the Skyreat filters is that the design MAY cause scratches but I haven't seen any reports of actual scratches so far.
2019-4-2
Use props
DJDream
lvl.3
Israel

Yeah, I would like to ask about scratches as well...
It looks like everybody who is using it complains about scratches on the lens after the usage...
Anyway, how it is the overall quality of these filters? What about the clarity?
2019-4-2
Use props
fans32c3ab54
lvl.2
Flight distance : 594898 ft
United States

DJDream Posted at 4-2 04:36
It looks like everybody who is using it complains about scratches on the lens after the usage...

I bought the ND 32, ND64, ND32PL,ND64 PL set.  If you line up the filter with the camera head, it should snap right into place, rather than sliding it on.  I did not notice any scratches as yet, have used the filters a handful of times.  They seem fine.  I bought the higher f stop set for sunny days in particular.
2019-4-2
Use props
fans32c3ab54
lvl.2
Flight distance : 594898 ft
United States

DJDream Posted at 4-2 04:36
It looks like everybody who is using it complains about scratches on the lens after the usage...

I bought the ND 32, ND64, ND32PL,ND64 PL set.  If you line up the filter with the camera head, it should snap right into place, rather than sliding it on.  I did not notice any scratches as yet, have used the filters a handful of times.  They seem fine.  I bought the higher f stop set for sunny days in particular.
2019-4-2
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

fans32c3ab54 Posted at 4-2 04:48
I bought the ND 32, ND64, ND32PL,ND64 PL set.  If you line up the filter with the camera head, it should snap right into place, rather than sliding it on.  I did not notice any scratches as yet, have used the filters a handful of times.  They seem fine.  I bought the higher f stop set for sunny days in particular.

Have you tried any nighttime long exposure shots with your ND64, it may create cool light trails with car headlights etc ...
2019-4-2
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

fans32c3ab54 Posted at 4-2 04:48
I bought the ND 32, ND64, ND32PL,ND64 PL set.  If you line up the filter with the camera head, it should snap right into place, rather than sliding it on.  I did not notice any scratches as yet, have used the filters a handful of times.  They seem fine.  I bought the higher f stop set for sunny days in particular.

Have you tried any nighttime long exposure shots with your ND64, it may create cool light trails with car headlights etc ...
2019-4-2
Use props
Essjay
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I have a set of these Skyreat filters, but I too was worried about reports that they could scratch the rather delicate OP lens. So I bought some decent screen protectors from Amazon which appear to fit the bill perfectly.
Rhodes screen and lens protectors
2019-4-3
Use props
Orrus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213783 ft
United Kingdom

https://forum.dji.com/thread-181974-1-1.html

Looks like they're as bad as the others. Concensus seems to be to get the Polar Pros. Which have pretty bad reviews on Amazon for various reasons.
2019-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules