Brand New Battery Issue
650 10 2019-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Touhid Rahman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1096 ft
Bangladesh

I bought a New Mavic Air Standard pack with extra single Battery which seems dead. It doesn't respond. I have tried to charge it but no luck. The other battery is fine.
Problem(s) are: 1. Not Responding
2. No Led blinking
3. Plugged in with the Charger but NOT charging.

In a word, it's DEAD!

What should I do now?

New [DEAD] Battery !

New [DEAD] Battery !
2019-1-18
Use props
Dvinx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7260 ft
Romania

same here on mavic 2..this one supposed to be a replacement for the one that got stuck in firmware mod
2019-1-19
Use props
Touhid Rahman
lvl.1
Bangladesh

Dvinx Posted at 1-19 02:22
same here on mavic 2..this one supposed to be a replacement for the one that got stuck in firmware mod

Really Disappointed!
And we should check everything immediately after buying any electronics product in their stores! -_-
I am from Bangladesh, South Asia. We have No DJI stores/dealers in our country. I bought it from Shanghai.
Now really don't know what to do!
2019-1-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the incovenience that it may cause. If the battery is not responding, we do recommend contacting our team for further help and options as well. You may refer to the link below if you wish to reach our support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-1-20
Use props
Rcplanedude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117900 ft
United States

plug it into the charger and let it sit for 2 hours but keep an eye on it see if that brings it back
2019-1-20
Use props
TheVegeta1974
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

I have a multi charger . I put all mine in it when I get home it doesn't always immediately respond but they've always been charged when I get them the next morning   
2019-1-20
Use props
Touhid Rahman
lvl.1
Bangladesh

DJI Tony Posted at 1-20 13:07
Hi, we do apologize for the incovenience that it may cause. If the battery is not responding, we do recommend contacting our team for further help and options as well. You may refer to the link below if you wish to reach our support.

www.dji.com/support

I have already sent an email with documents to DJI Support on Saturday.
But didn't get any reply yet!
2019-1-21
Use props
Jaket52
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Touhid Rahman Posted at 1-21 03:46
I have already sent an email with documents to DJI Support on Saturday.

There's an online chat with DJI support where you'll get an instant response
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Touhid Rahman Posted at 1-21 03:46
I have already sent an email with documents to DJI Support on Saturday.

Hi Touhid, kindly accept my unreserved apologies. I know this is something frustrating on your part but let me offer my undivided attention with your concern. Kindly PM us with the associated ticket number or the email address you used when sending us the email. I will be coordinating this matter with the appropriate team and rest assured that this will be handled accordingly. Again, we appreciate your time and patience Touhid. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-1-21
Use props
Touhid Rahman
lvl.1
Bangladesh

DJI Diana Posted at 1-21 09:37
Hi Touhid, kindly accept my unreserved apologies. I know this is something frustrating on your part but let me offer my undivided attention with your concern. Kindly PM us with the associated ticket number or the email address you used when sending us the email. I will be coordinating this matter with the appropriate team and rest assured that this will be handled accordingly. Again, we appreciate your time and patience Touhid. Thank you for your continued support.

Thank you Diana. I have sent my email address and Request ID in PM.
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Touhid Rahman Posted at 1-21 09:46
Thank you Diana. I have sent my email address and Request ID in PM.

Hi Touhid, replied with thanks. Appreciate your fast response. Will surely get an update with this. Thank you for your patience.
2019-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules