DJI refuses to have received my parcel.
4916 9 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbcc39392
lvl.2
Flight distance : 209239 ft
Denmark

I just want to share my terrible story with DJI after service. I recently bought various items on DJI's online store among them a CrystalSky Bracket, which was clearly defective when I unpacked it. I made a claim and a case was created at DJI. I was instructed to send back the item (where I also had to pay for the return shipping to the DJI Service Center, which we don't do in the EU, seller is responsible for return shipping costs, it is stated by law), where they will investigate the CS bracket and make a refund if they found it DOA. So off I send the CS bracket and 4 days later it was delivered at DJI's Amsterdam facilities in the Netherlands according to DPD's track and trace system, or at least I thought. Now DJI claims they never received the CS bracket even though I have a Proof of Delivery (including GPS coordinates exactly matching the address of DJI's facility) from DPD with one of DJI's employees sign on, but DJI refuses to have any knowledge to the person signing for CS bracket which clearly have been delivered. In the same consignment DPD delivered 9 other packets to DJI that day, I guess they must be missing too or? Long story short: DPD claims they have delivered, and DJI denies – so bottom line: I have lost both my money and my CS bracket (glad it wasn’t 1000+ dollar drone). After 3 weeks of emails back and forth, DJI has decided not to respond to my requests regarding my case, so my advice is to stay away from DJI, they are simply not professional in service matters.
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your case number and the DPD tracking number? We'd like to investigate the exact status and try our best to help.
2019-1-26
Use props
fansbcc39392
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 1-26 18:04
Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your case number and the DPD tracking number? We'd like to investigate the exact status and try our best to help.

Hi DJI Susan

Sure here are the numbers:

DJI case number: CAS-2624948-G5T4Q8
DPD parcel number: 0502 5032 7858 76

Attached the Proof of Delivey from DPD. My parcel is the second in the consignment.

BR
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansbcc39392 Posted at 1-27 03:58
Hi DJI Susan

Sure here are the numbers:

Thanks for getting back to us. Upon checking your case, the package has been received and updated in our system, the refund will proceed soon. Appreciate your support and patience.
2019-1-28
Use props
fansbcc39392
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 1-28 01:08
Thanks for getting back to us. Upon checking your case, the package has been received and updated in our system, the refund will proceed soon. Appreciate your support and patience.

Thanks very much for your help DJI Susan, now I have also received a mail from DJI stating a refund has been made. However I will still claim that DJI's after service / shipping should improve, it can't be satisfactory for DJI, that customers need to complain in public forums before their cases are resolved. Besides that I think DJI makes great products.
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansbcc39392 Posted at 1-28 05:20
Thanks very much for your help DJI Susan, now I have also received a mail from DJI stating a refund has been made. However I will still claim that DJI's after service / shipping should improve, it can't be satisfactory for DJI, that customers need to complain in public forums before their cases are resolved. Besides that I think DJI makes great products.

Hi there. That's good to know and we're glad that DJI Susan was able to help you. We appreciate and welcome your feedback and rest assured that we are striving even more to a better customer experience. Appreciate your support.
2019-1-28
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to read that
2019-1-30
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansbcc39392 Posted at 1-28 05:20

Agree 1000%
2019-8-14
Use props
djiuser_h6RdL6Bxtl2R
New

Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2019-1-28 10:47
Hi there. That's good to know and we're glad that DJI Susan was able to help you. We appreciate and welcome your feedback and rest assured that we are striving even more to a better customer experience. Appreciate your support.

Hi, I currently have the same problem. My refund request was rejected although I returned the item. The tracking indicates that it was delivered and signed by a warehouse worker. My son just got admitted to the hospital and his treatment is really expensive. I can't afford a loss of 5000$. Raising a sick son as a single dad is tough, imagine the stress I already have. I don't need this extra stress. Please help me.
Here's the tracking number : 1ZE80E408842858317
2023-1-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_h6RdL6Bxtl2R Posted at 1-14 09:12
Hi, I currently have the same problem. My refund request was rejected although I returned the item. The tracking indicates that it was delivered and signed by a warehouse worker. My son just got admitted to the hospital and his treatment is really expensive. I can't afford a loss of 5000$. Raising a sick son as a single dad is tough, imagine the stress I already have. I don't need this extra stress. Please help me.
Here's the tracking number : 1ZE80E408842858317

Hey there, we're sorry to hear about the situation. We've checked your case and have sent you the details. Please check your inbox and keep us updated. We hope for a quick recovery for your son. Thanks for your support.
2023-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules