Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Stuck in Customs
2164 18 2-13 05:37
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gQwzD6IYsldz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114337 ft
United States

Hello,
I've seen the question come up but cannot see when or how it was resolved, so...  my Mavic 2 Pro is stuck in customs in Memphis.  The update states, "Clearance delay - Import: Length and/or width are required on the commercial invoice."
This seems to be something DJI figured out how to do long ago. It's silly paperwork "stuff".  Anybody else have a similar issue?
I am leaving for a trip next week and wanted to get some flight time with the drone before taking it on the trip.
Any help would be appreciated.
Alan
2-13 05:37
Use props
SilverbackAir
lvl.2
United States

Aaaaand... just like that it was released from customs.  It should be delivered tomorrow.
2-13 08:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Glad that the drone has been released from the local authority. Hope that you'll receive your drone as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.
2-13 09:05
Use props
SilverbackAir
lvl.2
United States

Received the bird and already had the inaugural flight. Thanks!
2-14 15:48
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

SilverbackAir Posted at 2-14 15:48
Received the bird and already had the inaugural flight. Thanks!

Glad to hear that, enjoy flying.
2-14 18:19
Use props
djiuser_W3kOzJcqpU6I
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-13 09:05
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Glad that the drone has been released from the local authority. Hope that you'll receive your drone as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for continued support.

I just had the same thing happen with my Mavic Pro Platinum. It is waiting for the info from DJI?
4-20 06:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

djiuser_W3kOzJcqpU6I Posted at 4-20 06:30
I just had the same thing happen with my Mavic Pro Platinum. It is waiting for the info from DJI?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, we will verify with the related team and come back to you soon, please wait patiently.
4-20 19:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

djiuser_W3kOzJcqpU6I Posted at 4-20 06:30

Our logistics team has informed the FedEx help get the package released as soon as possible, we will keep an eye on it.
4-21 23:35
Use props
djiuser_C3tLFeBoD1Pa
lvl.1

I am currently going through the same issue.
9-25 11:14
Use props
djiuser_C3tLFeBoD1Pa
lvl.1

There is a delay in Memphis.
9-25 11:15
Use props
djiuser_SCAyNmPyUKhQ
New

United States

My Mavic air is delayed in Memphis as well, I hope it is released soon as I'm headed out of town for thanksgiving next week.
11-20 08:59
Use props
Eric Speer
New

United States

I am also having this problem. Stuck in Memphis, says waiting on info from importer.
11-30 14:25
Use props
fans08037c48
lvl.1

United States

I hope mine clears just as fast. (Order Number: 0015982290748) according to tracking, my Mavic Mini is stuck in customs in Anchorage, AK. This is supposed to be the big surprise Christmas gift this year.
12-1 02:34
Use props
fans08037c48
lvl.1

United States

sorry, duplicate post made in error
12-1 02:35
Use props
fans9124fed3
lvl.1
United States

Hello. I purchased a DJI Mavic Air that was supposed to arrive on 12/11/19 but I see has been held in Alaska since 12/7/19. The message FedEx is reporting is “ Clearance Delay: Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID).” Any help or ideas?
12-9 13:45
Use props
fans9124fed3
lvl.1
United States

fans08037c48 Posted at 12-1 02:34
I hope mine clears just as fast. (Order Number: 0015982290748) according to tracking, my Mavic Mini is stuck in customs in Anchorage, AK. This is supposed to be the big surprise Christmas gift this year.

Did your drone ever clear? If so, when did it clear?
12-9 18:35
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

fans9124fed3 Posted at 12-9 13:45
Hello. I purchased a DJI Mavic Air that was supposed to arrive on 12/11/19 but I see has been held in Alaska since 12/7/19. The message FedEx is reporting is “ Clearance Delay: Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID).” Any help or ideas?

Sorry for the clearance delay, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account and will verify with the proper team of the current status, please wait patiently, thank you.
12-10 05:50
Use props
fans9124fed3
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-10 05:50
Sorry for the clearance delay, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account and will verify with the proper team of the current status, please wait patiently, thank you.

I just checked FedEx and it seems to have cleared because I see the delivery date is once again 12/11
12-10 10:38
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

fans9124fed3 Posted at 12-10 10:38
I just checked FedEx and it seems to have cleared because I see the delivery date is once again 12/11

Yes, glad to hear that, hope you will receive the order soon.
12-11 01:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules