Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji care refresh??? what a joke
515 5 3-16 17:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans159677b0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20556 ft
United States

so i lost my spark on a road trip at multnomah falls, caught on a tree, unrecoverable. but i have dji care refresh with one replacement left. although you gotta sent a unit to them, you'd think i'd get a deal for another right? 15% off. 15!i meant i did want to upgrade to the mavic pro 2. but what happens when i put 1200 plus bucks and god forbid the same thing happens?

that customer service is a JOKE. bye felicia, so done with dji
3-16 17:38
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi there, we are so sorry for your loss, according to the policy, DJI Care Refresh will not cover loss or partial loss, appreciate your understanding. Your unsatisfaction of the final resolution we provided will be escalated to the appropriate team to double check, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
3-16 18:12
Use props
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317980 ft
Australia

Dji made it pretty clear when you purchased the refresh you have to be able to recover you drone..
3-17 06:16
Use props
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317980 ft
Australia

Accident insurance is a better way to go..

My drone is covered for loss,damage,stolen even from pilot error for 60 bucks a year .. plus a get credit to the store.. so I can upgrade or change drones if I want..

Dji have access to serial numbers.. imo they should just change the drones to require re activation every 3 months or something ... this would enable dji to replace drones under refresh if you loose your drone
3-17 06:19
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 3431713 ft
Thailand

You want a new one, right? (care refresh!)
So the Spark can be in pieces
How big is that tree?
3-17 10:56
Use props
nilanjan118
First Officer
Flight distance : 392370 ft
Japan

Sorry for your loss mate. I know you are gutted right now but that's exactly how the DJI Care Refresh works. You need to send them 3 things (may be broken also) to get the replacement.
1. Aircraft body with camera-gimbal unit
2. 2 pairs of propellers
3. 1 intelligent flight battery

Also, the replacement unit may either be brand new or a refurbished unit.
I have already got one replacement (got a brand new drone) with DJI Care Refresh and know how it works.
3-17 18:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules