Be careful, the 200 series seems to continue to fall!
1282 3 2019-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello, for your information, yesterday on a firefighters intervention on a fire, during the second flight, two meters high, one of our drone m210rtk fell from the sky like a brick.
2019-4-13
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Did you report the incident to FOCA?
If aviation authorities are involved, then it's more likely DJI is doing something.

There are other reports from M210 falling out of the sky. https://www.suasnews.com/2019/03 ... matrice-210-owners/
(The article is from March 2019)
2019-4-13
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Keule Posted at 4-13 23:49
Did you report the incident to FOCA?
If aviation authorities are involved, then it's more likely DJI is doing something.

tank you ;-)
2019-4-14
Use props
fansa7e34cd9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2538474 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

we in the UK are still waiting for some comment from our CAA on their discussions with DJI about this, but looking on this forum and the other such occurences I think we need a lot of data such as fw versions, battery used against which payloads and cog checks, and motor temp monitoring etc etc....there can be a lot of factors in play which could be contributing to this and people need to check everything twice to ensure they are using all latest firmwares, have a good check of the motor fixings, pay close attention to the motor temps and do a hover check to see if there is any overheating at idle, and just be careful with flying styles and fly it with care. Personally I would not fly with TB50s at all, period.....I dont  know whether this is still going on but stick with TB55s, and always check your cog on V1s as this will stress the motors more if dual modes with oddly balanced payloads. All just common sense stuff and perhaps if anyone suffers a loss then come on here with the setup details and see if there is any pattern.
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules