Support clobbers this one
899 2 2019-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CHz9ux2oNo9G
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4678 ft
United States

So, i have to say, dji support and the texas repair center knocked my case outta the park.
Three weeks ago my spark fell from the sky. I was in shock. I didnt get the refresh....ya ya i know.
It took me a few days to accept, but when i decided to open a case, i was surprised with the result.
The folks at the support office were fast, like within a few hours i was contacted. I was sent a label to ship my spark, and it was off. Three days later i recived my 1st email from the Texas repair center. It seems as though i was sent an email every time my spark moved from table to table. It has been five business days since i sent my broken drone in, and it is headed back already.
The best part? I was prepared to spend a couple hundred to fix it, however, i was notified it was all under warantee.
Thank you dji. This one was handled well.
2019-5-7
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Congrats on the happy outcome!
2019-5-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience with our service. We do appreciate your positive feedback to us, rest assured that we will keep improving our service to provide a more better experience to our valued DJI customers. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules