Care refresh doubt
1349 5 2019-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andres Martinez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276207 ft
United States

i have a drone, but the care refresh its over and 2 years have pased so i want to use my drone again, can i buy another care refresh?
2019-8-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Every DJI Products that support DJI Care refresh is eligible to purchase one time only.  Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-1
Use props
Andres Martinez
lvl.2
United States

Thank you so much for resolving my question, but is there any other way to protect my drone from crashes?
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Andres Martinez Posted at 8-2 15:51
Thank you so much for resolving my question, but is there any other way to protect my drone from crashes?

Hi Andres, we do not have the official service to protect your drone from the crash since your DJI Care Refresh has been expired and you are unable to purchase DJI Care Refresh+ either.
Please always make sure the firmware is the latest version and check the drone's status before taking off, have a safe flight.
2019-8-5
Use props
Andres Martinez
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-5 00:14
Hi Andres, we do not have the official service to protect your drone from the crash since your DJI Care Refresh has been expired and you are unable to purchase DJI Care Refresh+ either.
Please always make sure the firmware is the latest version and check the drone's status before taking off, have a safe flight.

thank you very much, I will take precautions
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Andres Martinez Posted at 8-5 10:09
thank you very much, I will take precautions

You're most welcome. May you please always have a safe flight. Cheers!
2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules