Mavic 2 UV filter - glass detached
1022 1 2019-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve R67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1112103 ft
United Kingdom

So I was changing the UV filter (that came with the Mavic 2) to put on an ND filter. The glass popped out of the filter frame. I tried to glue it back in but in doing so made a bit of a mess of the glass (now unuseable), but I can't find a replacement filter on the DJI store. They do offer a replacement from their service centre (£9) but you can't buy one direct from the store. I guess as my Mavic is less than a year old it should be replaced under warranty but I need one fast. The only UV filters I can find on Amazon seem to come from China so that won't be fast either. Anyone else had this issue and found a decent replacment? I don't want to buy a whole set of filters (inc a UV) because I already have the very good Skyreat set of 3 ND & 3 PL filters. Thanks.
2019-8-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Steve R67. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Since this issue happened on your drone. I would recommend you contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix the said damaged drone. In addition DJI we do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said drone. To avoid further damaging the said unit and not to void the warranty of the said drone. Thank for your understanding and for your support.
2019-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules