Mavic 2 Zoom remote controll 5D button broken
1851 5 2019-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spider2
lvl.3

Hi,

I sent back my Mavic 2 Zoom remote control, because the 5D button broken with that white axle.
This is my case number:
CAS-3575261-F5L9V6

Repair service received it in 09.30.2019 Neatherlands but not refresh the progress. Hope they will repair it soon under warranty like another same problem:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-187450-1-1.html
2019-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Spider2, your package has been received, you should have got the Notice email, it is now waiting for the damage assessment, hope you will get it back soon.
2019-10-1
Use props
Spider2
lvl.3

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-1 00:49
Hi Spider2, your package has been received, you should have got the Notice email, it is now waiting for the damage assessment, hope you will get it back soon.

Hi,

Today receive an invoice 109.8EUR for the repair???
They write this in the mail: Remark: NO WARRANTY: non-EU (CN) Unit; No crash damage. No liquid damage. Button Board defect.
For the DJI product not have global warranty or what? I dont want pay  this when it is under warranty. Please help me. Thank You.
2019-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Spider2 Posted at 10-2 06:27
Hi,

Today receive an invoice 109.8EUR for the repair???

No, we do not provide the global warranty currently, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where you purchased the product.Upon checking your serial number, it is a CN version, the repair center in Europe is unable to provide the warranty service, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-10-2
Use props
Spider2
lvl.3

But when I open the repair progress nowhere it ask where you buy this product. So where to send back in CN to repair under warranty? This is a bad joke...
2019-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Spider2 Posted at 10-2 22:01
But when I open the repair progress nowhere it ask where you buy this product. So where to send back in CN to repair under warranty? This is a bad joke...

The online repair system is unable to recognize the version and the device can be repaired in all the official repair centers but it may be a paid service if the product was sent to a non-designated repair center.
If you would like the warranty, the device needs to be sent back to the Chinese repair center and you will shoulder the shipping costs. We appreciate your understanding.
2019-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules