DJI Smart Controller Help
1249 3 2019-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SCHMEE11
New
Flight distance : 4337 ft
United States

I picked up the Smart controller for my Mavic Pro 2 almost a week ago. Up until tonight everything was working great. I shot some aerial stuff tonight and after flying my drone I turned the controller off and plugged it in to the charger and the lights on the SC were not blinking at all. I unplugged the cable from the SC and tried turning it (SC) back on and nothing once again. I tried putting the SC on another DJI charger I had laying around. I did some more research and troubleshooting and had zero luck. I am pretty irritated right now because I have read where people have had similar problems with the SC. I love the screen and the build of the SC and was very happy that I spent the money up until tonight. I have read and heard similar stories of this happening with a SC. After tonight I am beginning to question this particular DJI product. Has anyone had this same thing happen with their SC? Any help would be wonderful. Thanks
2019-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to use a different USB type C cable to see if the problem persists? We highly recommend using a certified  FCC/CE rated 12 V / 2 A power adapter. Also, can you please send us a short video showing the problem for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-10-28
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check the following thread....  It seems extremely similar to what I had experienced.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-194703-1-1.html
2019-10-28
Use props
djiuser_1hagakp4iHuw
New

United States

I have a new Smart Controller. Shot video onto a SD card. will not play on my PC, but can see it on the Controller. Please help. email vince@k4vja.com
2020-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules