DJI Fly app not saving flight records
1008 3 2019-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
earthskyvisuals
lvl.3
Flight distance : 944236 ft
United States

just flew my Mini for the first time today. nice little quad - very well-mannered & spry in ideal conditions. however, neither of my two flights was recorded in the Fly app...unsure why, & am wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync your flight records to see if the problem persists? Also, may I know what mobile device are you currently using to fly your Mavic Mini? Are you using multiple mobile devices? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-12-5
Use props
earthskyvisuals
lvl.3
Flight distance : 944236 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-12-5 09:29
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync your flight records to see if the problem persists? Also, may I know what mobile device are you currently using to fly your Mavic Mini? Are you using multiple mobile devices? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

turns out the app starting recording data after the next flight, so problem solved!
2020-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

earthskyvisuals Posted at 2-5 21:46
turns out the app starting recording data after the next flight, so problem solved!

Thank you for keeping us update. We're glad that it is now working. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support!
2020-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules