Will the European drone regulations foreseen for 2020 facilitate ...
2868 10 2020-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Italy

March 2020
EUR HDR_0001.jpeg

Will the European drone regulations foreseen for 2020 facilitate UAS operations and their authorizations?
Under the link to download a new pdf manual delivered by EASA

In July 2020, EASA will be the new authority across member states of Europe (plus the UK)

Finally the regulations will be harmonized under the same legislator and regulation.
The single authorities of the member states will remain, which will have the task of controlling and divulging the different airspace, permits for the flight of drones or with permanent / temporary prohibitions ... they will issue authorizations, as well as certificates of competence for pilots.

In Italy ENAC has made available the dedicated website for the online training course (pdf manual)and exam (cost 31 euros)
ENAC / EASA certificate of competence valid for 5 years category
A1 -A3  Open Category
Training course.png

Stay tuned ... more update will be available soon

Alex

ALEX
if you liked this topic
follow me on my social networks
your every like is truly welcome

2020-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Alex. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information with us. I hope that you will get the best insights of our valued DJI co pilots who are based in Europe with regards to topic. Again thank you for your valued support and keep on flying.
2020-3-13
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-13 10:54
Hello and good day Alex. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information with us. I hope that you will get the best insights of our valued DJI co pilots who are based in Europe with regards to topic. Again thank you for your valued support and keep on flying.

Hello DJI Stephen
thanks for your kind comment
It is my great pleasure to be part of this community
I always learn a lot from this forum and therefore I try to be useful by sharing what little I know ...
2020-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AirButterflyDrone Posted at 3-15 04:15
Hello DJI Stephen
thanks for your kind comment
It is my great pleasure to be part of this community

You are very much welcome AirButterflyDrone. We really do appreciate all the help and information you have shared with us here at DJI Forum. Again thank you for your valued support and fly safe always. , .
2020-3-15
Use props
djiuser_xZNQofqTQZVe
New
Belgium

The new European Legislation requires a CE mark on the drone. When will I be able to buy a drone with the mark? I'm interested in the Mavic Mini with the C0 mark. Without the mark, the drone becomes kinda abandoned...
2020-4-3
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

djiuser_xZNQofqTQZVe Posted at 4-3 21:07
The new European Legislation requires a CE mark on the drone. When will I be able to buy a drone with the mark? I'm interested in the Mavic Mini with the C0 mark. Without the mark, the drone becomes kinda abandoned...

I'm interested too at the same , but I think we have to wait until next July for CE mark and factory certificate because before european legislation in rule is impossible to get CE mark .
Another thing is CO for Mavic Mini .
is only a my understanding about it , but European legislation by EASA rules tell us that  all drone under 250g weight are and still (after July 2020) inside CO rules , with and without certificate CE becouse theirs light weigth.
Why I have to abandoned it ?

#StaySafeKeepCreative

Alex
AirButteflyDrone
2020-4-3
Use props
djiuser_xZNQofqTQZVe
New
Belgium

AirButterflyDrone Posted at 4-3 21:45
I'm interested too at the same , but I think we have to wait until next July for CE mark and factory certificate because before european legislation in rule is impossible to get CE mark .
Another thing is CO for Mavic Mini .
is only a my understanding about it , but European legislation by EASA rules tell us that  all drone under 250g weight are and still (after July 2020) inside CO rules , with and without certificate CE becouse theirs light weigth.

Not sure if I understood correctly. Seems like all drones in the category open, without CE mark, will be flying in the category open limited. But couldn't verify that yet.
2020-4-4
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

djiuser_xZNQofqTQZVe Posted at 4-4 01:27
Not sure if I understood correctly. Seems like all drones in the category open, without CE mark, will be flying in the category open limited. But couldn't verify that yet.

Sorry for my question
Where are you from ? Which city ?

Maybe this can be useful
Have a quick look at below Article 20
Article 20 - Particular provisions concerning the use of certain UAS in the ‘open’ category
This is the link EASA to download the European rules
https://www.easa.europa.eu/sites/default/files/dfu/Easy_Access_Rules_for_Unmanned_Aircraft_Systems.pdf

EASA  https://www.easa.europa.eu/docum ... stems-regulation-eu
2020-4-4
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9669 ft
Belgium

HI AirButterflyDrona,

I understood that the date of July, has been pushed back to december, or even beginning of 2021?

Would you know if this is true?

As I'm living in Belgium, with possibly the toughest regulations on drones, I'm very eager to finally have the european rules enforced here...

thanks in advance

B rgds,
Stefan
2020-5-30
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Stefan078 Posted at 5-30 03:10
HI AirButterflyDrona,

I understood that the date of July, has been pushed back to december, or even beginning of 2021?

Hi Stefan

we are all waiting.

With the publication in the European Official Journal of 12 May 2020, some points of the European Drone Regulation have changed.

To tell the truth, we should correctly speak of European regulations on drones because they are obviously different and above all it would not be correct to speak of EASA regulations.
The agency that deals with flight safety in Europe that incorporates 32 members is mainly concerned with providing indications and opinions that may or may not be implemented by the various regulatory bodies.
To simplify, let's say that the European Parliament legislates and deliberates on the basis of EASA's suggestions, which obviously is made up of several national autorithies, which for now also include Great Britain.

On 12 May, the Implementing Regulation (EU) 2020/639 adopted by the European Commission was published in the Official Journal of the European Union, which amends the Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/947 in some places and introduces new ones.

there are news about the standard scenarios, lights for night flights and BVLOS.

but answering your question, the very curious thing is the entry into force of the executive regulation 2020/639 and its applicability

From the twentieth day following its publication in the Official Journal of the European Union. So early June.
It is interesting that there is still no mention of any shift forward as often rumored, bringing the applicability to January 1, 2021. Therefore the date of applicability seems to remain set for July 1, 2020.

I end by saying, "we will see together what will happen in the various member states also in respect of the health emergency COVID19"
2020-5-30
Use props
Stefan078
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9669 ft
Belgium

AirButterflyDrone Posted at 5-30 04:00
Hi Stefan

we are all waiting.

Hi AirButterflyDrone,

Thank you for your time and effort to answer, highly appreciated.

I truly hope that the official date will not be pushed back.
as we have several rumors here that it actually will be pushed back.

Keep up the good work, and thanks again for your reaction

warm regards,
Stefan
2020-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules