Tall tree challenge !!!
1281 8 2015-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

I recently posted footage of a 180 ft tree near my home . . . http://forum.dji.com/thread-21425-1-1.html.  I challenge anyone (probably in Humbolt County, California) to post similar footage of a taller tree

2015-6-15
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

P.S. If Giant Sequoias don't grow in your part of the world, please feel free to post videos of the largest tree in your area.  
2015-6-15
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Wow! I'll bet that puts a crimp in your landing pattern!

Last year my wife and I took a 10,000+ mile car trip. Went out west - avoided the L.A. area and headed for coast from near Bakersfield. Then north to Seattle, a ton of it along the coast. Awesome. Went to the Sequoia park. However, as magnificent as that was, we also drove through at least a couple of Redwood forests.

Got some big oak trees here in Florida, but nothing to compare with what's apparently in your front yard!
2015-6-16
Use props
NorCalPhantom
lvl.1
United States

Rob! I'm in Humboldt County too, we should try to fly together one day!
2015-6-16
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

NorCalPhantom Posted at 2015-6-17 00:40
Rob! I'm in Humboldt County too, we should try to fly together one day!

I'm in Victoria BC.  What I meant was that if you're going to find a taller tree, it will probably be in Humboldt County, California.

BTW, this tree was planted in 1854 from a sapling that was given by the Governor of the new State of California to the Governor of the Colony of Vancouver Island.
2015-6-16
Use props
tntman
lvl.1

Australia

How about I challenge you to fly through dense forests and 30cm over water?

2015-6-16
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

tntman Posted at 2015-6-17 07:20
How about I challenge you to fly through dense forests and 30cm over water?

https://www.youtube.com ...

Beautiful footage . . . well edited . . . cute girlfriend / wife!  Here is my latest flight over water . . . not at 30 cm, but total distance almost 5km.

2015-6-16
Use props
tntman
lvl.1

Australia

Nice footage of people swimming!

I thought it was a school of dolphins swimming
2015-6-16
Use props
NorCalPhantom
lvl.1
United States

Rob88 Posted at 2015-6-17 02:32
I'm in Victoria BC.  What I meant was that if you're going to find a taller tree, it will probably ...

Ah I see Maybe I can manage this weekend to find a tall tree, might be too foggy though. We will see, nice challenge!
2015-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules