Problems with DJI Assistant 2 (SOLVED)
1384 3 2020-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Selah1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67221 ft
United States

Hi. I am running the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 on my Windows 10 PC. I just reinstalled Windows 10 yesterday after reformatting my PC hard drive. Before I downloaded and installed the DJI Assistant 2 I downloaded some drone video and pictures into the PC via the memory card. Initially Windows 10 asked me what I wanted done after it recognized the memory card and I chose "Open Files to view". I later installed the DJI Assistant 2 on my computer. Now when I hook up the drone via cable to the PC after starting the DJI Assistant 2 the DJI Assistant 2 doesn't recognize the drone and instead the Windows 10 opens up the memory card and also the 8GB internal memory (see attached picture). I want the DJI Assistant 2 to recognize the drone so I can check the latest firmware. Anyone know how for me to proceed to accomplish that? Thanks for any help.
Capture.JPG
2020-5-27
Use props
rdsb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 236230 ft
France

Hello,
See this post, it might help you !
2020-5-27
Use props
Selah1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67221 ft
United States

rdsb Posted at 5-27 11:09
Hello,
See this post, it might help you !

Stupid me. I downloaded and installed the wrong version of the DJI Assistant 2. Once I installed the "DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic"  file I got my Air 2 recognized with no problems. To be excellent and not recognized was making my Air 2 sad I'm sure.
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello Selah1234. Thank you for reaching out and it is great to know that you have fixed the said issue. If you have any other issue or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules