667 9 2020-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FieldPivot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1417530 ft
United States

5. Fee

There are no hidden charges for the replacement service. After you choose DJI Care Refresh, you will receive prioritized service. The cost of two way postage for customers within DJI Care Refresh service areas will be covered by DJI. In other areas, these costs and any associated customer’s duties are at the customer's expense. In all areas the custom fees are at the customer's expense. Each time the replacement service is requested, a service fee will be charged.

At what point do I see an action which appears to be priority??

So far, communicatons are days in between.

I have found my lost/ damaged aricraft and would now like to see, priority demonstrated to me as a Refresh Care Plus customer.

Note below, yet I have yet to find a phone number to speak with a human being, I also prefer this method.

4. Replacement Process
1) If damage to your DJI product occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh coverage, contact DJI Support via !important]http://www.dji.com/support, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.

Here is the thread I started explaing this loss and recovery. page 2 is when I finaly found it. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=216291

Thanks!

Mike Thompson

CAS-4389099-Y0G0K6

2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Mike, I'm glad to know that you have retrieved the drone. You are recommended to start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back.
Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, if you want to use the DJI Care Refresh Service, remember to tick the "I have a DJI service plan" and click "learn more" to confirm to use the DJI Care Refresh Express.

By the way, I have managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, I will forward it to the related team to follow up and reply to your email. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let me know.
2020-6-6
Use props
FieldPivot
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-6 19:09
Hi Mike, I'm glad to know that you have retrieved the drone. You are recommended to start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back.
Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, if you want to use the DJI Care Refresh Service, remember to tick the "I have a DJI service plan" and click "learn more" to confirm to use the DJI Care Refresh Express.
[view_image]

Hi Natalia and thank you for the quick response via the forum.

Just so there is no confusion, there is currently a case#CAS-4389099-Y0G0K6, which was created during the time I was still searching for the aircraft.   

The aircraft from what I can tell only has a broken arm, has zero dirt on it and I REALLY believe it to be a great machine still.  If repairs it not too expensive and it checks out OK, I would like to pay for repair and NOT use the Refresh Care.    Can I get a quote by sending it in,  then decide which to do?

Thanks again?
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FieldPivot Posted at 6-6 19:22
Hi Natalia and thank you for the quick response via the forum.

Just so there is no confusion, there is currently a case#CAS-4389099-Y0G0K6, which was created during the time I was still searching for the aircraft.   

I fully understand you, Mike. If so, please restart a new case from the link I provided above, tick the "I have a DJI service plan", no need to click "learn more". After sending it back, our repair team will assess the drone and make a quotation for the repair (you will be able to choose to pay for the repair or use the DJI care refresh). I hope this can help you, thanks.
2020-6-6
Use props
FieldPivot
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-6 19:37
I fully understand you, Mike. If so, please restart a new case from the link I provided above, tick the "I have a DJI service plan", no need to click "learn more". After sending it back, our repair team will assess the drone and make a quotation for the repair (you will be able to choose to pay for the repair or use the DJI care refresh). I hope this can help you, thanks.

You are awesome!  Thanks
2020-6-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FieldPivot Posted at 6-6 20:35
You are awesome!  Thanks

You're most welcome.
2020-6-6
Use props
FieldPivot
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-6 22:29
You're most welcome.

Natalia, you seem to calm me,  which I am again in need of at the moment.

I called DJI Customer Support number today,  seems they don't  have the case number listed,  I am simply needing a label and instruction for sending in the aircraft.  The response, "will send to proper team now seems well over used."

I paid the 119.00 nearly 2 days ago, I have not received the first email from the system.  Is this normal turn around time for priority service?

Case Number
CAS-4437327-H3Z0B2
$119.00 USD

Refresh Care Plus:
Agreement No.:974DE7CA5D9AA72B

Aircraft S/N
163CGBJR0A5J2S

2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FieldPivot Posted at 6-8 16:25
Natalia, you seem to calm me,  which I am again in need of at the moment.

I called DJI Customer Support number today,  seems they don't  have the case number listed,  I am simply needing a label and instruction for sending in the aircraft.  The response, "will send to proper team now seems well over used."

Sorry to know you have not received the shipping label, upon checking your case, the shipping label should have been sent to you, I see our support in Twitter has remarked and contacted the team to send again in working hours, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-6-9
Use props
FieldPivot
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-9 05:54
Sorry to know you have not received the shipping label, upon checking your case, the shipping label should have been sent to you, I see our support in Twitter has remarked and contacted the team to send again in working hours, please wait patiently, thank you.

Yes, this has been resolved.  Thanks!
2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FieldPivot Posted at 6-10 22:06
Yes, this has been resolved.  Thanks!

You're welcome. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let us know.
2020-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules