Mavic Mini RC won't charge
566 3 2020-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
abrown84
lvl.1

United States

I just got my Mavic Mini in the mail and first charged the batteries and RC.  The RC is not charging.  I plug it in with the B port (fat end on bottom) and no lights on the RC light up when charging.  Has anyone else had this problem?
2020-8-2
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Try a different cable, adapter. The battery might be faulty or below threshold voltage. You should still wait several minutes (I'd say better 1 hour or a little more) with the RC plugged into the charging cable, even if the LEDs don't light up before you file your warranty claim.
2020-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there abrown84. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The said remote controller might be in a hibernated state. I would recommend to please try charging the remote controller for 2 hours to isolate the issue. If issue still persists, kindly please provide a short video of the said issue. In addition, I will be posting an image for more details for the recommended output for the charger. Please keep us posted for better assistance. Thank you.

2020-8-3
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are USB ammeters available that are quite handy things to have

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.htm ... mmeter&_sacat=0
2020-8-4
Use props
Advanced