4755 72 2015-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m.friedl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
Austria

I ordered a P3 pro with Backpack and extra Battery on 2015-06-05 17:59:29

They write it will be shipped 15-20 Workingdays after approved Payment but till today i did not got any Mail or another Information  about my Order.

I´m really disappointed about DJI-Store.

This is poor Service DJI
2015-7-5
Use props
InspirelessAggi
lvl.4

United States

After my experience, I'd never order from the online store.    It's better to go with Amazon.  If you can cancel.  I'd try.  That way amazon can give you 30 days return.
2015-7-5
Use props
PhantomRider
lvl.1

Italy

If you want it fast... cancell and get it from a DJI dealer in EU.
There are many online stores having it in-stock and sometime with great offers too...

Here in EU...DJI Store is not that fast as in US... at least this what I see.

Cheers!
2015-7-5
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-7-5
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

vu.q.le@outlook Posted at 2015-7-6 07:25
If you're going to buy direct from DJI don't come here and complain about it

Oh everyone watch out!  vu makes the rules over here.
2015-7-5
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

On one hand I understand purchasing direct, especially if they show delivery dates that aren't that far into the future.

The problem is that the DJI store doesn't abide by the dates posted for availability.

US dealers on eBay are showing prices anywhere from $185to $256, while Amazon lists prices between $199 and 387.99 . What a deal!

It would be nice if there was a way to have people interested in direct purchase to view this forum before purchase. After the fact is in most cases, too late.
2015-7-5
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-7-5
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, m.friedl , May I have your order number or DJI account? I will ask our online sales support to check it for you. Thanks.
2015-7-5
Use props
m.friedl
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Store Posted at 2015-7-6 14:30
Hi, m.friedl , May I have your order number or DJI account? I will ask our online sales support to c ...

Hello DJI Store!

My Order Number:  043110135012

Thank you for Response !!!
2015-7-6
Use props
m.friedl
lvl.4
Austria

Hello DJI Store,

Please let me know what´s the Result of your Investigations.

Status shows still Authorized

Mike
2015-7-7
Use props
shorinjimonk
lvl.1

Canada

I placed an order for new props and I received the same response. 15-20 days after payment has been confirmed then 3-5 days shipping!!!! Wow. Based on what Im reading in this post, Im not feeling very good about this purchase. Im going with amazon next time....
2015-7-7
Use props
TAZ
lvl.2

United States

I guess they showed you.
2015-7-7
Use props
war550
lvl.3
Flight distance : 564190 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-7-6 14:30
Hi, m.friedl , May I have your order number or DJI account? I will ask our online sales support to c ...

Please don't fall for this CRAP! I submitted my order # days ago, and still haven't heard a word. DJI Store only post these to make it look like they are concerned. Sit back relax and take it like the rest of us. Sorry
2015-7-7
Use props
m.friedl
lvl.4
Austria

Well, i think you are right.

They have set Paymentstatus to "payment is confirmed" NOW on 8.Juli.2015 before it was only Authorized so that´s more than a Month now!

That´s little funny because the Days are start counting from today ???

The write in Store: Available to ship: 15-20 working days after payment is confirmed.

Oh Man, i´m soo relaxed...:@
2015-7-8
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

China

m.friedl@a1.net Posted at 2015-7-8 09:38
Hello DJI Store,

Please let me know what´s the Result of your Investigations.

I'm sorry for the late response. It is being picked now. You will get DHL tracking tomorrow.
We sincerely apologize for the long waiting time.
2015-7-8
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

China

war550@yahoo.co Posted at 2015-7-8 11:00
Please don't fall for this CRAP! I submitted my order # days ago, and still haven't heard a word.  ...

Hi,war550, your order is also being picked.You will get FedEx tracking tomorrow. Sorry for my late response.
2015-7-8
Use props
m.friedl
lvl.4
Austria

Well, this sounds much better, but you have to work on your Service and punctuality.

Anyway - Thank you for Response and Support to get the purchased Items.

Hope also to get Trackingdata next 24 Hours as promised.

Have a nice Day - Mike
2015-7-8
Use props
chrisclaydon
lvl.3

Australia

Me Too Ordered a battery on the 1st of June.... DHL tells me I'll get it today.... 9th of July!

Local HS for me...
2015-7-8
Use props
rick_007_.msn
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Any chance DJI store could look into my order too? Not heard a peep since my payment has been authorized.

Order # 044111204578
2015-7-8
Use props
Zulu1
New

Canada

Waiting is a killer....I'm on business day 15 of 20, I've heard the gamut of information responses, but I will wait the full 20 days before I start really losing it.

2015-7-8
Use props
m.friedl
lvl.4
Austria

I´m glad to read this Info today:

Thank you @DJI Store - Mike
2015-7-9
Use props
Hotwaterburns
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-7-8 23:24
I'm sorry for the late response. It is being picked now. You will get DHL tracking tomorrow.
We si ...

while you add it please check on mines, i have ordered it since june 11th 2015 and still have not received it and its been over 15-20 days. this type of business practice is completely ridiculous.
2015-7-9
Use props
L8again
lvl.3

Canada

I can only imagine that these machines are selling like hotcakes, and keeping up to demand must be a challenge. I also imagine, that as issues are resolved, the appropriate remedies are factored in during manufacturing. My machine is not due to ship for another week or two, but I can wait, hoping that maybe, just maybe, when it does arrive, most of the issues of today will have been corrected.

Bill
2015-7-9
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

rick_007_.msn Posted at 2015-7-9 06:58
Any chance DJI store could look into my order too? Not heard a peep since my payment has been author ...

Hi, Rick, your payment was confirmed on 1st July. We plan to ship out the combo about 15-20 working days after payment confirmed. You can see the shipping schedule on our website.  Please kindly wait and we will speed up!
2015-7-9
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hotwaterburns Posted at 2015-7-10 00:42
while you add it please check on mines, i have ordered it since june 11th 2015 and still have not  ...

Hi, Hotwaterburns, I need your order number.
2015-7-9
Use props
Hotwaterburns
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-7-10 10:17
Hi, Hotwaterburns, I need your order number.

Order Number:  001124725249
2015-7-10
Use props
P3Life
lvl.1

United States

July 15 amazon having huge discount if i was you buy there.
2015-7-10
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hotwaterburns Posted at 2015-7-10 21:15
Order Number:  001124725249

I have checked with online sales support and found that phantom hardshell pack is currently in short supply. We are pushing our colleagues in factory and logistics department to speed up and arranging shipment as soon as possible. It may be around Thursday or Friday. I will follow your case. We sincerely apologize for the waiting time and inconvenience caused.
2015-7-10
Use props
joeglenn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202156 ft
United States

DJI Store can you please check mine?  Order number 001127443831

thank you

2015-7-11
Use props
SouthernPhantom
lvl.1

United States

shorinjimonk Posted at 2015-7-8 09:50
I placed an order for new props and I received the same response. 15-20 days after payment has been  ...

I've purchased everything from DJI, and it all arrived in fine working order. It's obvious they're operating a bit slowly, probably because of the volume of orders. They will notify you by email and update your order on the website when the order is shipped.
2015-7-11
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

@ DJI-Store , My Order Number:  049111325494

I ordered and payed the P3 at 2015-07-01 09:13:58

The message at 2015-07-01 09:13:58 was : Available to ship: 2-3 working days after payment is confirmed.

What is the reason for the delay?  I still waiting....
2015-7-13
Use props
Hotwaterburns
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2015-7-11 10:59
I have checked with online sales support and found that phantom hardshell pack is currently in sho ...

i still have not received any shipping or any type of confirmation that my order is at least being processed to be shipped. its well over the 15-20 days waiting period. its actually been a month and some extra days since i placed an order and received confirmation that DJI received payment.  thank you for keeping an eye on my order and i really appreciate that but at the end of the day where is my order? Can you please escalate this order number to more of an importance since it seems like my order is the only one that has gone this long from receiving shipment please? its too late to cancel because im getting ready to leave out of state for what i intended this purchase for and if i cancel now and wait for refund and order through another authorized dealer it will be over the date i expected to have the drone. can you please prioritize this order?
2015-7-13
Use props
dgheck
lvl.1

United States

In the same boat. Ordered on 2015-06-11. Payment confirmed almost immediately. Confirmation email stated "Available to ship 2-3 working days after payment is confirmed."

A month later, I still have received nothing from DJI.

Yes, perhaps complaints will mean nothing to a Chinese company.  But I refuse to believe that any company smart enough to engineer a drone cannot fathom what open, public complaints about service can do to sales.
UPDATE: I received an email last night (07/17/2015) that the order has shipped.
2015-7-13
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

dgheck Posted at 2015-7-13 23:17
In the same boat. Ordered on 2015-06-11. Payment confirmed almost immediately. Confirmation email st ...

Pull up a chair, grab a pack of smokes if you use them and be prepared to wait till the cows come home.

I appear to be the resident DJI shipping basher. Dates mean nothing to them. Been posting here since before I received my Phantom. Deliveries haven't gotten better.

Figure on average of 45 days from order to delivery. This is calendar days , not business or working days.

Sorry for your delays.
2015-7-13
Use props
paulbio
lvl.1

Taiwan

886110200690 please check mine thanks you
2015-7-13
Use props
m.friedl
lvl.4
Austria

Hello DJI Store,

Got my Order today - cool Stuff inside

Thank you to keep an Eye on it.

Greetings from Austria - Mike
2015-7-14
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Ok, now my order is shiped.... i expect i will receive it friday.....

2015-7-14
Use props
Troublemaker
lvl.1

United States

I too ordered P3 pro with Backpack and extra Battery. My payment was confirmed 06/14/2015, but delivery didn't even begin. I wrote this question, but the answer didn't come. Recently in "Shipping Company" there was FedEx, but for many days I see only "Shipping Status: Pending". :@

My order number:  001124943313
2015-7-14
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

DJI Store

Could you please check on the RMA status for one of our customers for me.
His RMA # is 150089

Thank you.
Dave
2015-7-15
Use props
davisjeffw
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-7-16 05:50
DJI Store

Could you please check on the RMA status for one of our customers for me.

Thanks Dave,

For the moderator...
I was able to contact support via phone yesterday and they confirmed that it will be another 2 weeks before the repair is complete so my 9 week estimate (below) seems to be correct.

For your reference, this has been my experience:

- Purchased a Vision2+ and took it out to fly twice.
- On the second flight, I lost video. It never crashed or was damaged in any way.
- I called customer service and the call dropped after being on hold for approximately 1 hour.
- Instead if calling back, I started doing my own research on the web.
- After around 3 hours of trying everything I could think of, I called customer service back and was on hold for another hour, finally getting through.
- I explained what I did to try to  fix the problem, was advised I had done what could be done and to send the product back.
- I received very specific instructions on how to ship the entire unit back and did so (insured, and packed as directed) via FedEx, 2nd day. ($82.00)
- I was told it would take 6 weeks to repair and should not contact them, they would contact me.
- 3 weeks after receiving delivery confirmation from FedEx, DJI sent me an email stating that they had received the product and the 6 week repair cycle time would then start.

Based on the above, I expect that this process will take 9 weeks and 6 hours of my time.

I guess in the end I can accept the 5-6 week repair cycle time, but 3 weeks to log it in to your system is excessive to say the least.
2015-7-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules