WORST customer service
1923 24 2021-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WakingLife
lvl.2
United States

DJI said I’d have my replacement drone back in 5-7 days. It’s been 10 days and they have no ETA. Now it’s been 3 days since I was told I’d get a call back with an update from the supervisor I spoke with.

Even though the drone is in stock on their website, they claim to have no “replacement stock”. That’s right, they have them in their store but won’t send me one of those even though it’s a replacement. What a joke.

Is their customer service usually this poor? It’s the ABSOLUTE worst I’ve ever experienced.
2021-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward the situation to the corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.
2021-2-11
Use props
gardenshed
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Similar to me. I have a mini2 which is being held to ransoms (pay or we won’t return it) and get no replies to emails, tweets, Facebook messenger or any other communication.... and an issue with a pocket 2 that again, no one from DJI is communicating with me about how to solve it. Pathetic
2021-2-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

gardenshed Posted at 2-11 07:40
Similar to me. I have a mini2 which is being held to ransoms (pay or we won’t return it) and get no replies to emails, tweets, Facebook messenger or any other communication.... and an issue with a pocket 2 that again, no one from DJI is communicating with me about how to solve it. Pathetic

We're sorry to read about this. We pulled up your case using your DJI Forum account. With this, we can internally communicate with the team designated to further assist you with your case. We highly appreciate your patience. Thank you.
2021-2-11
Use props
djiuser_JHb6Onz4kaI9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3583 ft
United Kingdom

Have to agree with you. Mine has gone back to them after they sent a broken drone back to me. No replies or excuses. Would definitely not recommend a DJI product to anyone.
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_JHb6Onz4kaI9 Posted at 4-20 00:33
Have to agree with you. Mine has gone back to them after they sent a broken drone back to me. No replies or excuses. Would definitely not recommend a DJI product to anyone.

Hi, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your case to our designated teams. We will handle your case ASAP. If you have any questions, you may contact us or reply to our email.
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_JHb6Onz4kaI9
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-20 01:22
Hi, there. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your case to our designated teams. We will handle your case ASAP. If you have any questions, you may contact us or reply to our email.

This is the same response from all platforms. No one will contact me and I'm still without a drone.
How can I get a refund?
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_JHb6Onz4kaI9 Posted at 4-20 02:23
This is the same response from all platforms. No one will contact me and I'm still without a drone.
How can I get a refund?

Sorry for the inconvenience. After we checked, the last email we sent to you is on April 13. If you have any questions, you may directly reply to the email.
About the return and replacement policy, You can request Return & Refund Service:
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated, and is still in new or like-new condition.
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_JHb6Onz4kaI9
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-20 03:20
Sorry for the inconvenience. After we checked, the last email we sent to you is on April 13. If you have any questions, you may directly reply to the email.
About the return and replacement policy, You can request Return & Refund Service:
√ Within fourteen (14) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated, and is still in new or like-new condition.

So they should be sending a brand new replacement. Does this mean I can get a full refund?
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_JHb6Onz4kaI9 Posted at 4-20 11:01
So they should be sending a brand new replacement. Does this mean I can get a full refund?

Hi, there. I have replied to you via PM, please check it.
2022-4-20
Use props
djiuser_xAT3GWb8xH9C
lvl.1

United States

I had to buy the dji RC pro due to an Android issue that kept crashing the app. That one hurt but at least I will have a remote to do my paying jobs right. Nope I have a tracking number with no scheduled delivery date after 5 business days. Ok still no big deal I am extremely frustrated dealing with their horrid customer service so I want to cancel. I can't do that either because it's on the way. To where it's has not been shipped. I just disputed with my credit card company because you can not deal with anyone you contact there. It's really sad that they hire people to get yelled at that can't do any thing but say we will escalate the problem. No solutions no help no care I am no longer a DJI customer they really have lost a customer for life. I don't know how much money you have to spend to get service with them but I've spent a lot with them quite a bit. I own three of their drones and other products, but that is far from what you need to spend with them to get any kind of response
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_xAT3GWb8xH9C Posted at 8-18 17:00
I had to buy the dji RC pro due to an Android issue that kept crashing the app. That one hurt but at least I will have a remote to do my paying jobs right. Nope I have a tracking number with no scheduled delivery date after 5 business days. Ok still no big deal I am extremely frustrated dealing with their horrid customer service so I want to cancel. I can't do that either because it's on the way. To where it's has not been shipped. I just disputed with my credit card company because you can not deal with anyone you contact there. It's really sad that they hire people to get yelled at that can't do any thing but say we will escalate the problem. No solutions no help no care I am no longer a DJI customer they really have lost a customer for life. I don't know how much money you have to spend to get service with them but I've spent a lot with them quite a bit. I own three of their drones and other products, but that is far from what you need to spend with them to get any kind of response

Hello, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and unpleasant experience caused. We will check your order and confirm with our teams. Apologies for that again. We will try our best to help you.
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_iTTS6TaoX2jt
New

Ireland

Worse service ever my drone is brand new starting on its own 16 days later and no reply to emails calls etc
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_iTTS6TaoX2jt Posted at 2-2 13:39
Worse service ever my drone is brand new starting on its own 16 days later and no reply to emails calls etc

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We managed to find out your ticket number through your forum account. We will forward this issue to the corresponding team and ask them to reply to your email asap.
2023-2-2
Use props
djiuser_McPA0C5dyu3a
lvl.1
United States

I wanted to provide an update on the frustrating situation I'm facing with DJI regarding my Mavic 3 Cine drone. It has been two weeks since DJI claimed they had fixed and shipped my drone back to me. However, there has been no progress or resolution. DJI lost my drone in their own warehouse, and they have yet to provide a replacement or rectify the situation.

I have repeatedly contacted DJI seeking updates, but each time I receive the same canned response: "We'll update you in 2-3 business days." This response does not address the seriousness of the matter or the impact on my work and finances.

As a professional relying heavily on the Mavic 3 Cine, the urgency of this situation cannot be overstated. Renting a replacement drone is both cumbersome and expensive. I cannot afford to bear these costs indefinitely.

I appeal to any DJI representatives listening to prioritize my case number and provide an immediate resolution.
2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_McPA0C5dyu3a Posted at 6-23 05:31
I wanted to provide an update on the frustrating situation I'm facing with DJI regarding my Mavic 3 Cine drone. It has been two weeks since DJI claimed they had fixed and shipped my drone back to me. However, there has been no progress or resolution. DJI lost my drone in their own warehouse, and they have yet to provide a replacement or rectify the situation.

I have repeatedly contacted DJI seeking updates, but each time I receive the same canned response: "We'll update you in 2-3 business days." This response does not address the seriousness of the matter or the impact on my work and finances.

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We managed to find your case number through your forum account. We will forward this issue to the corresponding team for further confirmation. We will do our best to help, please rest assured.
2023-6-23
Use props
djiuser_YKzVSrLLccQw
New

United States

I'm a newbie and figured it was operator error as I could not sign into my account through the RC.  After 2 hours of chat, calling taking photos, uploading, resetting password twice, they could not help me with my log in problems and said I'd need to return product to seller.  I've never flown or used this product it was brand new out of the box.  Reluctantly I'll accept I probably received a defective RC.  My complaint is the manner in which this particular rep handled the call.  I would ask a question then their was a long pause before she would answer,  making it seem like she didn't hear me, she seemed to be bothered that my RC was not responding as it should.  A Lot of rude behavior by talking over me and not letting me finish, and raising her voice. Very rude.  This was my first experience with DJI.  I'm not sure yet if I want to exchange or ask for a refund. If this is an indicator of what Iigjt might be facing in the future then I'm not so sure I want to go with DJI.
2023-7-29
Use props
DaneH
New
United States

djiuser_JHb6Onz4kaI9 Posted at 2022-4-20 00:33

Sadly I'm experiencing challenges with DJI similar to this. Except DJI is wanting to charge me for the repairs they should have made when the drone was first sent. When I sent the drone into them they have now claimed additional issues...which is crazy since I have yet to fly it!

Hoping you got resolution, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that DJI does the right thing for their customers.
2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DaneH Posted at 7-29 13:43
Sadly I'm experiencing challenges with DJI similar to this. Except DJI is wanting to charge me for the repairs they should have made when the drone was first sent. When I sent the drone into them they have now claimed additional issues...which is crazy since I have yet to fly it!

Hoping you got resolution, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that DJI does the right thing for their customers.

Sorry to hear about your feedback. We'll relay this to the team to further assist regarding the matter.
2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_YKzVSrLLccQw Posted at 7-29 11:47
I'm a newbie and figured it was operator error as I could not sign into my account through the RC.  After 2 hours of chat, calling taking photos, uploading, resetting password twice, they could not help me with my log in problems and said I'd need to return product to seller.  I've never flown or used this product it was brand new out of the box.  Reluctantly I'll accept I probably received a defective RC.  My complaint is the manner in which this particular rep handled the call.  I would ask a question then their was a long pause before she would answer,  making it seem like she didn't hear me, she seemed to be bothered that my RC was not responding as it should.  A Lot of rude behavior by talking over me and not letting me finish, and raising her voice. Very rude.  This was my first experience with DJI.  I'm not sure yet if I want to exchange or ask for a refund. If this is an indicator of what Iigjt might be facing in the future then I'm not so sure I want to go with DJI.

Hello, there. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please tell us your phone number in DM? We will forward it to our related departments.
2023-7-29
Use props
DaneH
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-29 14:08
Sorry to hear about your feedback. We'll relay this to the team to further assist regarding the matter.

We have an open case # with DJI. At first DJI sent replacement drone to a wrong address. We opened a claim with UPS and informed DJI. DJI recently mailed us a replacement yet upon the day of delivery, DJI requested the drone be returned! We never received our drone. It's now been over two months without our product. We are not getting adequate answers and expediting of getting us our property back or refund. Hoping this forum and whoever the DJI Administrator is can finally make this right. Return us our property or properly refund us. Over two months is not acceptable from any merchant/company. Thanks much!
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DaneH Posted at 9-3 03:30
We have an open case # with DJI. At first DJI sent replacement drone to a wrong address. We opened a claim with UPS and informed DJI. DJI recently mailed us a replacement yet upon the day of delivery, DJI requested the drone be returned! We never received our drone. It's now been over two months without our product. We are not getting adequate answers and expediting of getting us our property back or refund. Hoping this forum and whoever the DJI Administrator is can finally make this right. Return us our property or properly refund us. Over two months is not acceptable from any merchant/company. Thanks much!

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have already forwarded your feedback to our relevant team for further assistance. Please keep an eye on your email for future updates. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

DaneH Posted at 9-3 03:30

Hello, there. We confirmed your case with our supervisor teams.
They will take care of your case and follow the updates. Please pay attention to your inbox and keep in touch with our supervisor teams.
2023-9-5
Use props
OscarP
New

Canada

It has now been 37 days since I submitted my Mini 4 Pro for replacement, and I have yet to receive any substantive updates. At this juncture, DJI has held the drone in their possession longer than I had the opportunity to use it.
1-30 13:28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

OscarP Posted at 1-30 13:28
It has now been 37 days since I submitted my Mini 4 Pro for replacement, and I have yet to receive any substantive updates. At this juncture, DJI has held the drone in their possession longer than I had the opportunity to use it.

Hi. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I was able to locate your case number using your forum account. I'll forward this to our relevant team for further assistance. Please keep an eye on your email for future updates. Thank you for your understanding.
1-30 15:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules